42

The days are getting longer as they have been getting colder. Everyone has a part in their life that they have to follow. A role that they have to keep within themselves.

A few weeks had passed with Felix and this weird not-a-relationship shit happening with his old boss. They never talked, never interacted and only thing going between them was his cousin, Chan, with the brownies Felix made that Chan will deliver to Hyunjin.

Felix was hating every bit of this, why did he follow his heart? Why is he sitting on this cold park bench with a container of brownies, his ass wet with coldness(?).

He thought he should try something new, maybe it'll be worth it so he told Chan he'll deliver them to Hyunjin, just this once. But, now he's at some park, in the cold, while waiting.

He wanted to just run away in Jisung's arms and sob it all out. He doesn't care about that possessive husband of his.

But he stayed, he knew if he went then he'd actually come. The guy is of a strong company, it's been striking since the first day. The same guy now has two assistants keeping up with his ass, the media went wild that he actually didn't shoo them away.

It didn't take very long when he did...It just so happens to be the day the news was out. Hyunjin asked, and I quote, when the paparazzi came with their big sticks of microphones and flashing camera, with reporters asking about it, "Could it have been more annoying?" (Referring to the assistances around him all the time).

Hyunjin was pissed at it! He did, however, after two months not change the new two assistants because, the media came to know, of his promise to his best friend. (Chan really be annoyed his ass!)

When Felix saw all of that, at first, he was giggling and laughing because he was the longest to have stayed (we'll ignore the reason). However, after those two months he frowned so hard, wanted to beat the shit out of Chan for convincing Hyunjin to keep the new assistants, despite the older having introduced Felix to Hyunjin of them.

"He should have not, now I'm chasing somebody whose entirely of my existence doesn't exist to...just these damn brownies.." Felix looked at the brownies, his bare hands red and freezing. He really wants to go home. His heart has become so weak even his head can't sooth it.

His head knows to be careful, like most of the cars are on the road because if they're fast a crash will happen. Felix have waited for so long. His heart hurted so much each time when he knew there was a possibility of someone else entering that secret room.

"He was probably lying then too." Poor thing, his heart was just getting heavier and his stomach is aching. His throat tightened and ache from the sobs that aren't willingly being sobbed out.

Felix sniffed, his nose getting runny. He felt a warm hand on his cheek, his pained heart couldn't care to mind. His brain was screaming and it was only giving him a headache, causing him to lean into the warm palm.

"What did I lie about?" Unaware of someone's presence, despite the warm palm, he thought the question was from his head. Unconsciously, he whispered to the question.

The other didn't hear it, he leaned forward to hear better. His blonde hair was waving in the soft wind, he looks so beautiful.

Feeling ticklish from a strange hair, Felix slowly looked up. His eyes opened ever so slowly, with each raise they winded more.

When he saw the face, he feels like he could throw up, the worrying has gone to its limits. His heart was beating so fast, so hot in this cold weather, inside his cold body.

"You're so cold.." The man said, his face actually full of worry. Felix felt his throat tightening more, he had so much to say, so much to do and now he's just breaking.

Swallowing dryly, Felix pushed the guy's hand away from his cheek, missing it more now.

"And you're warm...Hyunjin." Felix just looked at the brownies, letting the cold air breez calm his nervousness. Hyunjin smiled a small one, at his name, at the younger's voice.

He looked down, knowing it's really cold. The younger's ass might even be frozen on that bench.

"Do you want to go inside?" Hyunjin pointed at his car, it's still on but everything else is closed so it doesn't turn cold.

So badly....

Felix pushed the container in the guy's arm and scoffed as he stood up.

"I just came to drop off your brownies, that's all to it." Fucking stop hurting you weakass...

Felix's way of making himself feel "better" is to be an ass to himself.

"Just come inside, it's really cold." Hyunjin's eyes followed to the younger's bottom, thinking of something. (A/N, not those thoughts, he's just worried y'all cutes😭).

"If you're going to make me wait for so long of course I'm going to freeze to death." Hyunjin's facial expressions went down, knowing he's right.

Felix almost wanted to apologize until he realized it wasn't even his fault. He couldn't actually be doing all sort of duties in that private room...could he?

Why the hell am I like this!

"Why do you care anyway?" Felix blew out a cold breath, dazed, when he asked in a soft voice. He looked at Hyunjin, the other stared.

When Hyunjin was taking too damn long for his liking he just shook his head and walked off, not wanting to mind him anymore. His heart obviously was having a whole different reaction from all this.

"Felix, please just come inside. Chan-" Hyunjin begin, taking a step with his arm out as if to reach the other. The container under his other arm.

"NO! Okay, no. Shut the hell up!" Felix span around quickly at the mention of his cousin, Hyunjin saw the tears escaping the younger's eyes. In that split second, while he stood shock, he saw Felix did so too but only from the realization that he was falling back.

Shit...! Felix's brain was processing things slowly, he wasn't sure whether he wants to finally be free of this or wants to live a little longer.

And maybe there are other plans decided. Hyunjin was able to catch Felix and pulled him right up, and into his arms, the two loosing balance before falling backwards with Hyunjin slamming his ass on the floor.

He exhaled as his eyes close shut from the pain, but he held Felix close nonetheless.
****