34

"You're the owner?!" Felix asked when he sat down next to Jisung, facing him.

"Mhm!" Jisung nodded aggressively, really happy to see his twin here, at his café.

"Mint colored walls?" Felix sneakily winked at him, telling a completely new thing. Jisung understood it, winding back to their sexy clothes online shopping moment. He blushes like crazy and looked to Felix's mom to avoid looking at the expressions felix's making.

"You're taken." The mom covered her mouth, giggling at the blushing boy who perked up at his ring being pointed out. His ring looks quite expensive.

"He's married Ma," Felix sniggered, the attention being on the brunette's which is making him shy.

"Is he now?" The mom asked the owner. Jisung smiled excitedly.

"Of Six years." Jisung nodded, looking at his ring. To this day he hasn't gotten old of it.

"Is café bought in Minho's name?" Felix asked, Jisung shook his head.

"The café mine, he wanted to updated it though. Instead, he listened to my wish and we painted the walls and decorated it together instead of paying for it to be done." Jisung looked back to that memory, them being splashed in paint and laughing at some moments.

They'll kiss and run away from each other when messing with one another. Jisung really loves that day.

"Jisung is gooooone.." Jisung covered the ear Felix yelled in, coming back to the real world.

"Sorry for the wait." The same waiter came back with what the others had ordered and Jisung thought to go back so he could give privacy to the mother and son, instead he was pulled down to his same seat by the two.

"You should sit, tell me about yourself." Ms. Lee began, eating her cake and complimenting Jisung for it, who dismissed it shyly.

"It's weird, why would he suddenly pick someone else. It's the same, what his parents tried to put him in: arrange marriage." Felix slump his face in his crossed arms when he hears the story again.

"I fell for him, not what my parents picked for me." Everyone turned to where a man walked toward their table, standing behind the youngers stairs.

Jisung looked up while Felix had turned his head, the mom was just staring ahead. Minho had came by, he lowered his head and kissed his husband on the lips. Jisung smiled as he kissed back, introducing his husband to Ms. Lee.

"What a cute couple."

"Did you like that?" Minho asked, although he whispered it in the younger's ear the others still heard. Jisung looked down blushing, nodding.

"Its not every few often we are told that." Being told that they're a cute couple.

"Cute!" Everyone said at the same time, Jisung covered his face in his husband's chest when he pulled him in front of himself, the younger's ears has gone red, causing everyone to laugh at the cuteness.

The café wasn't crowded, but people were coming and going. They liked the quietness, how cozy it is and how everyone is minding their business.

"You could've mentioned that?!" Felix stood up, everyone looked at him for being so loud. He sat back down without giving no shit. His mom made him sit down.

"So, he used to come to this café for 2 years at the same exact time until he was prepared for an arranged marriage, that same day he ran to your café? On the second day it started snowing but you were off for the weekend and he had stayed the entire week, outside your cafe door, until you came back?!" Felix still shouted, everyone on his table had to try and calm him down.

Afraid on what to say, Jisung just nodded. Minho pulled his husband close and glared at Felix, Felix backed up at that with his hands up.

"My bad, my bad. He's yours man, been for 6 years."

"More than that." Minho pulled Jisung's chin to kiss him, Jisung hid his face because everyone started clapping for the couple.

Everyone now knows about the café's owner and his husband.

"That's a beautiful story of you guys though---"

"If we're not talking about him almost freezing to death, they wouldn't have made it this far." Felix nodded and his mom just stared at him for interrupting her.

Felix apologized with his expressions on point, tried to get close to Jisung but the other's still protected by Minho so he just sat in his seat.

"Jagi, don't scare him." Jisung came out of the older's chest, still caved in by the tall's arms.

"Mhm.." Minho put his face in Jisung's hair, relaxing.

"You guys are cute though." Felix nodded to his carrot cake as he ate, not looking at the others.

Jisung smiled happily, somehow getting out of his husband's arm and jumping onto Felix to hug him. Felix was drinking his lemon tea when that happened, causing him to spit it out when he was jumped on, almost choking on both the drink and cake.

Terrified, Jisung tried shaking and slapping Felix's back, giving the boy his life back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!" Somehow, he started shaking Felix so now he's being swayed back and forth, his soul is trying to get back inside but wasn't getting a chance to.

Not until did Minho stop his husband was Felix able to come back alive.

"Okay Jagi, you're making it worse." Minho laughed at Felix who's coughing himself back awake.

Jisung slapped his husband's arm for laughing at his friend, his cheeks puffed. The mom started laughing as well and minho just went on crazy laughing his stomach out, kissing the pouted lips of his husband before chanting apologizes.

"I love you~" Minho's lips are still on Jisung, he couldn't handle the cuteness, so he just forgave him and went back to Felix.

Minho stayed in his sit, looking over his husband as he checked him "saving" Felix.

You could never change my mind, Jagiya.
****