5

Is this real life or some kind of Kdrama, maybe anime kind of shit?

The man that came out of a brick door wall is glowing!

He's walking out like a fine main character lead that companies would die and go through all the trouble just to have him sign a contract and model for them. Which, by the way actually happened but he rejected all the offers.

Despite his company being an inter designing one, modeling is a side job they've done for a while and it has been hiking up to the moon along with the designs they make. The business's been booming to which he's really proud of!

"Damn, next thing you know it, you're walking to y/n and confessing your undying love to em," Felix said out of nowhere, eyes still on the man who just now locks eyes with him.

Blinking once, Hyunjin tilts his head as Felix brings himself back to reality.

"Has anyone offered their virginity? I--"

"Yeah and I'm not interested." Eyes still locked on the raven head, Hyunjin walks around to his desk as he sits down, clicking something that moves the brick door to closing.

"Neither am I, I meant to say I wouldn't have given it." Felix smirked but then his eyes went to the now stable wall that doesn't look like it had just opened up.

"Is it soundproof?" Felix then asked, Hyunjin checking the file Chan put down, looking up at Felix, nodding his head.

"Yeah wh--"

"So, were you there melting into someone's breast?"

"Felix, shut your ass would you." Chan spoke, going up to Felix and smacking his head

"Return my brains!"

"You don't have any to begin with."

"I did, before you took em!" Whining were heard as the younger rubbed his head still, arguing with Chan.

"Doesn't look nor sound like someone I need in my company." Hyunjin begins, closing the file, holding it up in the air as he stared at Felix while waving the file. As if pointing out what he's talking about.

"Instead of worrying about me not being qualified, you should REALLY change this- whatever chicken's shit th--mhhh!" Just as Felix had gotten up, pointing at the empty cup that he made a mess of and the kettle Chan ran around the couch and cover the younger's mouth.

"Will you please for the love of whoever the heck, shut up and quiet down those curses!"

"That was tea that you drank and if it isn't to your taste, you were welcomed to open the plate for the cube sugars if you prefer it sweeter." Hyunjin looked at the two, putting the file back down.

Confused, Felix looked at Chan and pushed the older's hand off of his mouth as he took off the lid that was covering a round small bowl to which he saw white cubed sugar.

"Seriously, who hides them like this?" Felix asked as he looked at Hyunjin who's unbothered and doing his own shit on the computer that's on his desk.

"It's a cool design, why not?" Clicks of the keyboard were heard in the quiet office as the boss didn't bother with the two in the room.

"Clean up your mess will you!"

"I don't know where to find anything!"

*Sigh*

"Go to that door over there and you should be able to find some tissues or something in the bathroom."

"HE HAS A BAT--- he has a bathroom in the office too???" The two has been whispering since the beginning, bickering but keeping as quiet as possible 

Chan gives him a side eye as he just walks out of the office like it's a usual thing, leaving him alone in this whole mess.
.
.
.
.
.

"So unbothered." Felix said to himself as he finished cleaning up and sat down. Just when his ass hit the cushion a knock was heard from the giant doors.

"Come in." Hyunjin said without looking up from the computer that he's still glued to. At his permission, two people came in the room with a stroller of a table that has all sort of cleaning supplies.

Without saying anything the two walked to the couch and looked around before they started cleaning up. Felix watched all of this, realizing it only takes' Hyunjin's finger pointing at the sofa, telling the cleaners what is the problem before they go about doing their business.

Feeling like he's taking up their space, Felix got off and sat on the arm chair that's next to the office desk for guests.

"But I already cleaned up the mess.." Felix whispered to the working man, not wanting to be heard by anyone else.

Stopping in his actions, Hyunjin looked at the cleaners and back to the computer to which he started typing and looking over things.

"Doesn't look like it." Was the only thing that was said from the boss, without even batting the other a glance.

Scoffing, Felix pushed himself in the cushion as he folded his arms.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you." Hyunjin thanked the cleaners that bowed before leaving after letting him know that they were done before heading out to do whatever else they had.

Shutting off the computer and cleaning his desk, Hyunjin looked at the man who's still on the same sofa, sleeping.

Not bothered, he opened a drawer to which he grabbed a hair tie and put it on his desk after closing the drawer once again.

Gathering his golden locks, he puts the hair together before tying it in a pointy tail, pulling out some hair to make side bangs.

Hyunjin looked around, feeling thirsty for something and looked at the man sleeping. Reaching under his desk, he grabbed something and threw it at the man that jerked away, holding onto whatever was throwing at him.

"WHO ATE THE DI--" Looking around, at his arms and at the man who's looking at him with a confused expression who just shook his head, looking as if he saw nothing, heard nothing and defiantly just woke up, though he wasn't sleeping.

*Ahem*

"Give me back my pillow and go fetch me some coffee down the block from Mrs.Tiger." Hyunjin began as he held out his palm, waiting for the pillow.

"Excuse me?" Felix threw the pillow at the man to payback for being thrown a pillow at but the man caught it.

"On your way down, find a man named Seungmin, I'm sure you were interviewed by him and ask him to bring the files by the date September 23, 2017." Hyunjin continued as he hid the pillow back under his desk, arms on the desk and staring at Felix.

"Bro, what are you try--- I'm not your servant!"

"Maybe but you are my assistant. You've fifteen minutes, take anymore and you're out of the building. No questions or complaints should be heard."

"Wha--" looking at the man as lost as he is right now only to realize that he's hired. Hold up, HE'S HIRED??

"Tik-tok..Tik-tok." Hyunjin didn't take his eyes off the guy who just figured out what's going on and just walked out of the office before having to deal more of his now boss.

Going down the elevator to the very start of where he was at a few hours ago, Felix realized he has no idea where Seungmin is nor where the café his new boss was talking about is AND what drink he's suppose to be buying!

Ah shit, I'm doomed
****
(A/N)

I think any color fits you. You're that beautiful/handsome.<3