23

"Back in the office, I just realized we have the same last name!" Jisung beamed at that, finding it exciting while Felix laughed.

The two chit-chatted as they waited for the older's to come back. They're in a restaurant, now, after the two (Hyunlix) had finished their work.

"I do have to tell you to please not mention it, he knows of course, you just don't know how possessive he can be-" Jisung said, actually feeling giggly and blushing. The effect still on him despite the years together.

"Over a last name?" Felix asked, thinking it's dumb but that flashback of Minho pulling Jisung's chin up and staring him in the eye really set a scene. The blush on Jisung saying something else.

"Do you still go so crazy over that reaction? Your face is getting red." Felix leaned in close, rising his eyebrows in a joking manner. The two have gotten close.

Jisung covered his face, telling him to stop in such a low babygirl voice as he shyed away, not being able to say otherwise about the comment.

Felix would joke around, making Jisung's face even redder and it couldn't even dim down!

"What's going on here?" Felix looked up at the question coming from Hyunjin, walking close to them with Minho following from behind.

Felix just smirked and moved to his right as Hyunjin sat down, only pointing at a Jisung who has his face inside his crossed arms on the table.

"AH!" Jisung rose his head, slapping Minho on the arm when he felt the blow on his sensitive ear, definitely wasn't helping with the blush.

"What's got you so red, Jagi?" Minho asked, licking his lips. Jisung's eyes following the lips and just staring at Minho, his eyes full of star causing Minho to perk up, his eyebrows rising with a smug smirk.

He leaned in Jisung's slightly red ear, whispering something while breathing on his ear purposely.

Jisung's face just widened, from another point of view, his eyes telling a completely different (lustful) story.

The other two were staring both agape, seeing this happening in public! They saw Jisung getting started first, telling them to eat while his body was barely able to hold the burger but tried eating and the others followed. Minho smirked at the sight, his hand sliding onto Jisung's thigh and the younger leaned in.

Since Minho didn't get his own burger to eat Jisung lifted his to his husband's mouth instead, the older slipped off his hand from the thigh to Jisung's waist, pulling him close as he took a bite out of the burden, kissing Jisung's cheek after.

"I can't describe if I want to throw up from this sugar coating lovey dovey moment or I'm jealous.." Felix aggressively chew on his burger, not making any sounds, though, or opening his mouth.

Jisung laughed, pointed at the two.

"What about you two? Not interested?"

"Jagi, this guy hasn't gone in a relationship longer than we've been married." Minho talked first, munching on the burger his husband lifts to him.

Hyunjin made a face while, Felix stared at him, telling off Minho..

"Minho Hyung, stop lying I've only been single for 2 years." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, finishing his burger.

"What about you Felix? Are you in a relationship?" Minho asked, ignoring Hyunjin.

Felix looked at Minho, Hyunjin being the one to stare now.

"I've never dated, shit requires trust." Felix answered, confusing others.

"You don't trust them?" Jisung asks.

"I don't know if I can trust them." Felix thought of a memory as he said that, the area around them getting kind of quiet.

"Well, that shit is not for everyone, huh?" Felix asked in a loud voice, trying to bring the last calm atmosphere back.

The others would say something but Felix kept on rambling and insisting that they eat. In the end things were kind of back to where it stood, laughing and joking around.

Felix did, of course, almost made the joke about two husbands because of his and Minho's last name but shut his mouth when the other Lee glared at him, he really didn't look like he'll dismiss the joke.

Jisung's into this?! Felix wondered, kind of scared by him now.

"You'll get used to it." Felix heard Hyunjin whispering to him, the raven looked at him as if to say if he's used to it.

Hyunjin just shrug and went back to talking to the others.

Guess not.

When everyone was done eating, they packed up and threw the wrappers in the trash; Minho kissed Han's head before he took his husband's wrappers and Hyunjin just asked Felix for his.

Felix didn't give in a few times so the guy had to just take it out of his hand forcefully, exhausting himself, treated everyone to ice cream after. (Not because he made Felix pissed).

"Give me your contacts, we should definitely meet up!" Jisung went to Felix's side, leaving Minho to be by Hyunjin.

"Your husband might kill me before we meet up next time." Felix whispered to Jisung, his head low as he put in his number.

Jisung laughed, looking to his husband who looks as if he's pleading him to come back to his side, so Jisung ran back to give him a peck on the lips and was back to Felix's side. Minho putting up with that for the meantime.

Felix just stared in shook.

"You sure know how to deal with him." Felix nudge Jisung's shoulder, the two men talking the whole time back.

I want to say that the older's were talking to each as were the younger's but Minho slipped away from Hyunjin and came by Han, attaching himself to his husband until they had to leave.

"Were you ever this close with someone?"
****
You look so cute! < (Yes, despite however you look rn, so cute!) 3