18

Ever since Felix had came into the building and stayed in his position, assistance, for almost a year, as of now, had the employees shook! Also curious how he was able to stay so long considering the complaint they've heard from Felix when he talks to himself, would show signs of distress, raging up enough almost to just throwing the files on the floor or fly them around.

Over the months, the rages and even silent complaint from Hyunjin - in the distress of Felix - and a lot of pressing on his forehead or face palming has become very normal to see now.

Outside of work Hyunjin is often invited to Felix's home, invited by the employee's mother and he couldn't refuse nor do that to an elder who he just come to know had never met a "friend" of the raven because he never had any friends, apparently.

Believe it or not, better believe it, there are a lot and I mean a LOT of pictures taken with the three being in the same frame. 

It started slow, there was awkwardness and needing to get away from how close they were getting, especially Hyunjin who very much hates skinship (reason for his many failing relationships). 

However, it never fails to make Felix laugh each time when he sees the expressions Hyunjin tries to hide. Although the man is great at hiding his facial expressions it can still become a big deal when he's squeezed in arms and armlocks by the beautiful elderly.

What makes Felix laugh silently the most, trying so hard not to be heard, is when whenever he makes fun of Hyunjin he would almost be ordered to buy him an Iced Americano..

Kid you not, that motherfucker wills me to drag my ass all the way to Mrs.Tigers cafe' and no one's else! 

At this point just live in that damn caf---ahem, her drinks are not so bad..

I guess everyone seems to be pulling their hairs

*

Chan is having the amazing day he finally deserves to have, many shows has been released and since he was so busy with work he wasn't able to watch any but now he got all the time it can be needed to watch them up. Fanboying over deadpool and others he can't hold in his voice for (A/N: Me every time skz appear on screen..). 

The freezer is full of his ice creams, his enemies next to him - spicy ramen - but he got his ice creams and seem to be ready to go with all of his cushions, blankets and softies surrounding him!

*

Maybe not everyone..

But, we can say things have come to be much more calm (definitely) and has gotten to know each other better. There is chaos and sprinting of a man who goes back and forth from a cafe', laughter from a Seungmin each time the raven is seen like that, maybe sometimes they'll be pulling each others' hairs but are on safe ground because a few of their list of things are at risk.

They still help each other out if help is needed, of course when they're done laughing their ass off and maybe fight for the evidence of their falling or recorded tape of mistakes they've made. 

It is facts to say that the company has come to be more lively and outgoing, really loud too but it keeps people awake, tires them out, probably are already tired of this bullshit. 

Despite some of them being true loners and only liking being close to close friends only, they still make a good environment in the company and help one another out. 

Thanks to the good messages and tweets from the employers and the good environment being noticeable to the company, they have gotten off with great deals and brands. They were great already to begin with but are for sure not complaining about the rise in their profits and likings from others. 

None of our main characters definitely came out greedy and sassy saying that thanks to their all great work and personality wise the company has been going off a great deal (A/N: Can you guess who that may be?) Of course, they're not the only ones either. 

The best workers sure were rewarded with a great raise in their payment and were thanked for all of their great work. Made some of the less hard workers run their ass around the building to get that good payment but unfortunately, while it is the best company they still didn't get their raise because no one likes a cheat. 

"That's not fucking fair!"

"Pretending to be a hard worker only to get a good paycheck but not getting it when you're caught in the act is not fair?"

"No- Well..Hey, it's your fault you're wording it wrong!" The younger tried not to struggle through his excuses.

"What did I say wrong?" Hyunjin put his pen down and held his full attention onto the raven, waiting for another excuse.

"I did my best, going about from there and here and then and now and there and your mo--Wait..You-" Hyunjin rose an eyebrow at the struggle stuttering of Felix, tired of his bullshit. 

Why is he still my assistant?

Hyunjin sighed as he went back to his papers, picking up his pen and dropping all his attention away from Felix who's frozen, trying to find a better excuse than rambles and "your mom." 

Believe it or not, this has become a daily thing that's come out of Felix's mouth but not surprisingly, the older has gotten used to that as well. 

It came to thought that Hyunjin will indeed not be out of this mess for the relationship he had made with the younger's mother and the promise to Chan still remains despite the older having to have forgiven him for the past mistakes. 
****