24

"Woah, we going deep now?" Felix laughed it off and Hyunjin just waited to see if his question will still get an answer.

The married couples had gone else where, possibly home, they never told the others where they were going.

The other two are in a car, Hyunjin's driving Felix home because no one else will be and they're at a stop light.

"No, I have not." Felix rolled his eyes and shifted in his seat, feeling uncomfortable in the silent so he just answered.

"What kind of kid were you?" Hyunjin asks, pressing on the gas when the green lit. Felix looked at him at first, like what the hell was he trying to get at, he didn't want to make the situation more uncomfortable either way so he tried putting down the urge of opening the car door and just jumping out.

"A lively one. I bet you were quite a stonehead." Felix lied on the first one, putting the subject on Hyunjin.

"A stonehead?" Hyunjin repeated the word in English, glancing at Felix as he did so, suprising the man by his English again.

"Ya, hard to deal with." Felix joked around, trying not to seem so interested.

Hyunjin shook his head, the corner of his lip almost going up. Felix looked at the him, asking if he's high.

"No, and I wasn't hard to deal with."

"Your mom might tell otherwise." Felix looked out the window.

"Why do you think that I was hard to deal with?" Hyunjin glanced before turning the wheel in half a circle, onto the lane on the other side..

"You're hard to deal with even now, will make sense if it was also the case when you were young." Felix nodded to the window, flinching in a split second when the window was going down, instead of telling Hyunjin off for it he just enjoyed the wind.

The whole ride back to Felix's house no one said anything but it was actually nicer than a few ago, this is more calm and peaceful.
________

"HYUNJIN!!"

"Don't try to crash--"

"HYUNJIN! FELIX!!!"

When the  words got clearer and louder, the two looked to the front door of the house to see a woman yelling out their names and saw Ms.Lee.

"Ma!" Felix didn't bother finishing his sentence to Hyunjin and ran to his mom who dodged and went to Hyunjin, lowing her head to look in the window, greeting him while Felix puffed in his cheeks, looking like a sad chick.

Hyunjin got out to talk to the mom better, his lips corning a smile when he saw Felix's sad expression to his mom dodging his hug.

The other two just talked for a while, still outside the garage, so Felix got annoyed and was gonna drag his mom inside who dragged Hyunjin inside and somehow ended up sleeping over.

Everyone is now in the living room, cleaned up and refreshed as there sat snacks on the table and a full on conversation going on.

"And then he goes ignoring me! ME! The person who raised him all his life.." Hyunjin cried out dramatically, surprising Felix all this evening for the emotions that had been let out.

"Psh- Felix!" Felix looked to his mom who kept whisper calling him, eyeing the tissues to give them to the older. Felix ugh-ed, got up and passed the tissue box that Hyunjin dragged some tissues out of.

"Thank you." Hyunjin wiped the tears and waved off, saying everything is okay.

"I suppose you don't plan letting him rest in peace either?" Felix asked, his mom throwing a pillow at him to not say such things.

"No! Why would I do that...Why would you talk about him like that, he's still young." Hyunjin feels offended, really upset now.

"My bad, Kami is gonna be here for a long time." He tried to sound friendly about it too, gave him the box just in case.

"At least you remember his name." Felix blinked a few times, very new to this behavior, going back to his seat until he was forced in the kitchen to help out.

Hyunjin joined in helping them because 1, he's gotten that close and 2, he didn't want to be a burden and not do anything.

"You're surprisedly good." Felix complimented as he looked over Hyunjin's shoulder, the man cutting some ingredients.

"And completely didn't than being your boss self." Felix stayed in his same spot, eyeing the chopping until he was forced to do something or has to get out of the kitchen.

Now, everyone is doing something in the kitchen unless when the two actually joined in together making Ms. Lee sit down, drink her tea and just watch. (Didn't stay very long when the boys made one mistake).

"Thank you for the food." The three said together before eating, complimenting ones own skill in making that specific dish. They talked the whole while and went into different subjects.

Things would've gotten really personal on the younger's life but it was dismissed and was onto hobbies.

After dinner everyone did their own peace, cleaned up and left the kitchen spotless!

Now it's the stage of sleeping, and there's a problem.
****