𝟎𝟒𝟎 ― hurt

THE FOOTAGE is devastating

When Ghost and Ellie got up the next morning, everyone was already waiting at the airstrip by the helicopter. Price was rushing them in. They were immediately on their way to Laswell and an unidentified contact.

During the night, there was a flight that was exploded by supposed suicide bombers. Footage showed a former ULF soldier Farah knew.

Farah even went as far to go to the crash site. Her and Alex killed many Konni soldiers. Took cell phones, wiped the black box. Konni was there planting evidence to look like the plane was exploded due to the ULF soldiers.

Disgusting tactic by Makarov.

The helicopter lands at a small, private hangar and the team unloads and heads inside. Laswell and a strange man greet them. He has a thick Russian accent but all of the guys seem to recognize him, calling him Nik, with large smiles on their faces.

"How ya doin, comrade?" Price asks, he and Nik shaking hands.

"Better now, Captain," he responds, eyes cutting to Ellie. Price introduces them. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," she smiles, them all gathering around a large screen. Laswell has airport security footage from the day of the crash on the screen. Makarov is on the screen, going through the gate.

"Passenger had a boarding pass to flight 761," she states as the footage plays.

"Fake passport," Soap grimaces.

"Or inside job," Gaz offers back.

Ghost stands next to Ellie as he adds, "More likely."

Nikolai walks around the table, pointing at the screen. "No one stopped him."

Soap stands from the table and sneers, "Sick bastard is topping missiles with chemical weapons and killing his own people." He looks to all of them. "He's killing civilians."

"And placing the blame on Farah," Ellie says. "And the United States."

"False flag operations," adds Price. "He wants a war."

Ghost comes closer to the group. "East versus West. The title fight."

Gaz looks to Laswell as he asks, "Is the world falling for this, Kate?"

She places her hands on her hips and is silent for a moment before she responds. She is solemn. "We're on the brink."

Ellie winces and looks away from the screen. Soap points at the screen as his face is contorted in anger. He looks at Price who concerns Ellie with the remorseful look he wears on his face.

Soap curses before he says to Price, "We had him in our hands."

Price's voice is deathly empty as he replies, "Should have killed him when we had the chance."