Chapter 23: Oh yay

This is a rewrite of chapter 23. I didn't like how it ended since it was rushed(like a lot) and this version is way more easier to write the transition. 

(Nya's Pov)

"NO WAY," Cole yelled, shaking his head, "There is no way that you knew Lloyd."

"It's the truth," said Harumi, her eyes red and glassy, "I knew him and I forgot about it until now. My memories were hidden away by him so that me, or Nya, or Kai, or my dad would remember him."

Cole looked towards Zane, Pixal, and others that were just told this. They were called here few minutes ago by Harumi, Master Wu, Master Garmadon, and myself. They were informed about their(except Master Wu since he didn't had any memories hidden) memories with Lloyd. How they met, spent time together, and finally, how Lloyd hid all of their memories about him. Though I could tell that Master Garmadon only told them a shortened version of what actually happened, they all got the general idea.

"But then the question I have is why Lloyd only hid the memories of only you three along with Kai and Morro, and why he left some of it, like Morro," Zane stated, "If he truly wanted to disappear from all of our memories because of the Overlord, he should've hidden Master Wu, Misako, and Morro. Perhaps even Mistake."

"That's what I was wondering too," Master Garmadon nodded, running his hand through his white/grey hair.

"There's still some things we don't know about Lloyd, or why he does what he does. But I'm sure Lloyd has his own reasons why," Master Wu assured us, but he looked like he has a hard time believing that.

"Speaking of Lloyd being mysterious," Cole said through his gritted teeth, "What exacly is his powers? He managed to hid people's memories and the Overlord said he was too scared to use it."

Misako, Master Wu and Garmadon shared a look with each other. I guessed that they were having a silent battle of whether or not to tell or if so, who will.

"Well," Jay said from beside me. He was unusually very quiet and calm since he came back. "I for sure know that he's power is really powerful. He's the one that saved me from becoming a statue. Well, that's what Mistake told me."

Every one of us turned to look at Jay, shocked. "What?" they all choired at the same time.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that! I was shocked as much as all of you. I tried to get Mistake to tell me more, but she wouldn't tell me anything else. She only told me Lloyd came here with statue-fied me and asked for her help to un-statue me. He used some of his silver power and BOOM I wasn't a statue anymore."

"I'm pretty sure statue-fied isn't a word, but we'll discuss that later," I said. Then I remembered what Lloyd had said after his "accident" on the bounty.

"I'll see what I can do with your teammate."

I had ignored that, not believing that Lloyd would do anything about him or that he had that kind of power to. But right now, I believed that he certainly have more than enough power to do it. The only problem being the fact that the Ovelord(and perhaps the Omega too?) was after that power.

"Lloyd's power... Is a topic that us three never even understood ourselves," Master Wu explained, "With the Overlord constantly wanting to take over his power, it was... complicated and dangerous."

"Yeah, dangerous as hell."

Speak of the devil, the blond sat on the roof upside down, looking down at them(or was it up for him?), not getting effected by gravity at all. Lloyd looked the same and different at the same time. He was still himself with his horns, scales, and the tail shown. He had changed into one of Morro's hoodies and jeans and his hair was up in a loose ponytail. There were no cracks on his skin. What was different though, was how his green eyes had this particular glow to it, something that worried and reassured me at the same time. I felt as though I shouldn't be witnessing the glow for some reason.

"Lloyd!" Master Garmadon broke the shocked silence first, his voice filled with shock, happiness, and perhaps, guilt, "Good to see you awake."

"You don't have to act that way... father. Actually, it's all better if all of you act like I'm still one of your city's enemy number 1," Lloyd furrowed his brows as he said these, cringing for a moment, "Besides, I have to deal with Red and Morro babying me like I'm going to break even with a slightest movement. That's enough of a problem for me thank you very much."

There was an awkward silence in the air. Though it looked like Lloyd wasn't affected from it as he unwrapped a lollipop.

"Well," I said, breaking the silence, "Speaking of Kai and Morro, where are they?"

"They are coming. Morro needs some help walking down here because of his new pair of horns and a tail. Mistake is trying to teach him or give him some tips at least, but he's failing miserably," Lloyd shrugged.

"Horns and a tail?" Almost all of us asked in sync.

"That was my exact reaction," Lloyd hummed.

"No it wasn't," a voice grumbled from the doorway, making us turn to it to see Kai helping Morro stand and Mistake looking amused beside him. "You whined at me for bringing you back to life, then laughed at me when I fell while trying to get up."

"Eh, same thing," Lloyd shrugged.

"Morro," Master Wu said, looking shocked, "How...?"

"He unlocked his oni form that's what!" Mistake quickly responded before Morro could, "And a good thing too. It was exactly what that kit," she pointed at Lloyd, "needed to come back. With a plan to defeat the onis, Omega, and the Overlord."

"But..." The old master wanted like he wanted to ask more questions, but restrained himself, "I see. So, Lloyd? Is that true?"

Every eye in the room moved towards Lloyd, who had just finished his lollipop and was using his destruction power to get rid of the garbage. When he realized everyone was looking at him, his eyes flashed "This is it" look for a second that I almost missed then jumped down, landing right beside Morro and Kai. His face looking mischievous and something else I couldn't put my finger on.

"Uh, no, well duh I have a plan! Why do you think I came back from my peaceful afterlife if I didn't? It involves using my powers on all of those who are going to fight. Directly, not using an object. The catch is, there's like 75% of most of you dying!" He smiled like he was picking out which candy to buy in the candy store. 

Oh yay