Chapter 6: The Omega (Part 1)

Before we start, this chapter is a long one.  Like the longest one in this story so far. The story itself has about 1100 words(I think, it is over 1000).  This chapter has a lot of Morro and Lloyd's relationship(not the ship kind of one) in it towards the end. So if you don't like it, well, I don't have anything else to say... 

Welp, here's the story!

(Harumi's Pov)

"Let me guess, we are going to jump down there?" I asked, looking down the hole.

"Oh, no. We're going to turn back and run to safety, duh," Lloyd said, sarcastically. 

I rolled my eyes, and then stared at my wrist, where a purple crystal was made into a somewhat of a bracelet.  She knew the incredible power that burned(? She didn't know what happened exactly) the onis didn't come from her.  Sure the elemental power did came from her, but the power boost diffidently didn't.  

She had overheard what her uncle told her dad.  Something about a Keeper? What, or who even is a keeper? And if it was harmful for them, why was Lloyd using this power?  So many questions floated in her mind, forcing her to put them in a mental "Not-to-deal-with-right-now-cause-we-have-a-world-ending-trouble".

"This hole will lead us straight to the Realm Crystal?" Her dad asked, looking down.

"Probably, I mean, we can kinda see the glow," Kai shrugged.

"I think he wasn't talking to you," Morro elbowed him.

"Well, there is only one way to find out!" Lloyd smirked as he stepped onto the air above the hole.

"Wait!" I yelled, shocked.

But to my surprise, Lloyd stood on the air, like it was as easy as taking a candy from a baby.  She actually was surprised at her for being surprised at the blond boy(was he even a boy anymore?).

"I see you have mastered how to float," my dad tilted his head.

"I've mastered a lot of things, now are we going or not?  Hundreds of onis are waiting," Lloyd snapped.

"Wait- hundreds!?" Kai exclaimed, but was cut by Lloyd grabbing his arm and falling into the hole.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Kai! Come on, let's go!" I yelled as I dove into the oni pit.

(No one's Pov)

"There no one here..." I whispered under my breath.

The room was empty, not a single oni in sight.  The only thing in there was a realm crystal, which was glowing blue like nothing happened.  The others looked around cautious and confused, just like himself, even Lloyd.

"Where's that hundreds of onis?" Kai asked, still trying to catch his breath after the shock he just had.

"I, I'm not sure," said Lloyd, "I, sensed them..."

I felt vibration in my mind, which only happened when oni met another oni at the same time.

"LOOK OUT!" Lloyd, Garmadon, and I yelled at the same time.  Garmadon, grabbing Harumi, Lloyd grabbing Kai(who was still shaking by the way), and me grabbing Lloyd.

The door of the room burst open, hundreds of onis growling at us, their purple eyes glaring at us like predator hunting preys.

I saw Lloyd looking at the realm crystal with annoyed look.  So I looked at it, seeing that it was now glowing purple and black instead of blue.