Chapter 4: Into the Darkness

Hi! Before we go ahead with the story, I just wanted to change somethings.  One, Misako is part dragon and human. She was known as Lady Iron Dragon.  Second, remember how I said Pixel was with Master Wu?  Yeah, I decided to change that.  Pixel is out on a mission right now to help some people evacuate.  Don't ask me why the ninjas aren't helping.  Let's say they were helping until Master Wu called them and Pixel stayed to help.

Now with the story!

(No one's Pov)

(Few minutes before...  In Wu's room)

"What do you mean my son?"

Garmadon asked, clearly confused and shocked.

"I, we," he pointed at Misako and himself, "didn't had any children.  We only adopted Harumi."

Misako and Wu glanced at each other as Misako placed a reassuring hand on Garmadon's shoulder.  

"We did, Garmadon.  A son, and that was Lloyd.  But, we all thought he had... Well... You know," said Misako, her voice shaking.

"I can't believe this.  You are telling me I had a son, who I can't even remember for some random reason and he was the one to resurrect me?"

"Yes, I'm afraid that's the truth," Wu nodded.

"I'm a terrible father," Garmadon mumured.

"No you are not, Garmadon. It's me, who is a bad parent," Misako sobbed.

"Neither of you two was a bad parent," Wu declared, "We just did not know Lloyd was alive that's all.  Not to mention that Lloyd seemed not wanting to be seen.  Adopting a new name and getting adopted into the royal family."

"But-"

"Jeez, you guys are taking forever," A voice said from the door way.

The 3 adults whirred around to see Lloyd leaning on the doorway, holding a bag of candy in his hands.  Which Wu was sure that it was Cole's.  He had his hood up, blocking anyone from seeing his face.

"L, Lloyd!" Misako gasped, surprised.

"If you're done, I would like to start talking how the hell we are going to stop the onis from taking your realm," said Lloyd, unwrapping one candy and putting it in his mouth, "Actually, I would like to show it.  Though from what I know of you guys, I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna hate it."

He chuckled as he ate another candy.  

"So, I'm gonna go and show people who would actually consider doing it.  Bye~" He pushed himself off the doorway and walked away towards Morro's room.

"Come on, this might get bad.  Very bad."

(Currently)

"What do you mean by we aren't gonna use the crystals?  That's our only way of some of us to go into that mist/cloud thing!" Kai yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yeah, Master.  I know that you are worried about us, but this is the only way," Cole agreed.

"Yep.  Even Zane agree!  Right Zane?" Jay nudged Zane.

"Affirmative," Zane nodded.

Soon, Nya and Harumi joined the argument.  Lloyd simply watched as Morro came closer until he was right below where Lloyd was on the ceiling. 

"I know you used that power to make the crystals and that that's the reason why my dad is against the idea.  You never liked using that power.  My cousin never would've done that.  What changed that you used it without any hesitation?  What are you planning?  Who are you?"

Lloyd was quiet for a moment, watching the ninjas bug their master.

"A lot has changed, Windy.  That's what happens if you are gone for hundreds or even thousands of years."

Morro opened his mouth to say something, but before he can, Wu stumped his staff on the ground, shutting everyone up.

"The crystals might not work," Wu stated, earning a snort from Lloyd.

"That's the best excuse? I promise you ninjas, crossed my heart, my soul, that it will work.  With no side effects."

The ninjas gave their master a "now-do-you-have-a-better-reason?" look.  Lloyd joining in soon after.  But their master didn't look like he's going to cave in soon.  Until, the other master came in.

"Alright, we can use the crystals," Garmadon stepped in, "But, I'm going too."

Everyone gave Garmadon a surprised look as he took one of the crystals from Nya's hands, he had picked the orange one.  He looked at the ninjas.

"Who's going?"

After a short argument, Kai and Harumi decided to go with them.  Harumi took the purple one while Kai took the red one(obviously).  The others decided to go help Pixel(who was helping with evacuating) and when they got a signal, they would bring the bounty to a meeting place that they picked to pick up the others.  Master Wu and Misako decided to stay at the monastery.

"Alright, let's do this!" The ninjas exclaimed as they got on the bounty, Garmdon and Lloyd folloing them in shortly afterwards.

"Don't use the crystal's power too much, brother," Wu said as he grabbed his brother's arm before he went on the bounty. "Remember what I said, it's dangerous."

"To whom, brother.  To whom is this power dangerous to?" Gamadon asked.

"To the Keeper."

This chapter is kinda dry(actually the previous one was too).  I don't think the next one would be as dry as this one(I hope not).  

You know the part where Cole falls into the mist/cloud thing in the series?  Yeah, I might keep that as Cole or change it to another character like Jay or Zane.  I'm not sure really.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story!

Sunflower out!