Chapter 1: The Darkness Comes

Hi!  Just something I wanted to clarify something.  I count Sons of Garmadon season and Hunted season as a same season, so that's the 1st reason why season 9 never got mentioned in the A/N or in the prologue.  The 2nd reason is because since Yin got captured right after the resurrection with Garmadon being a good guy and Master Wu not getting lost in time in the previous season, Hunted never happened.  Srry for those who like Hunted.

So, anyways into the story!

(No one's Pov)

Another day in Ninjago.  A giant purple/black cloud has appeared, turning anyone into stone when they dared to touch the mist from it.  The ninjas were doing their best to contain the mist and save the citizens, but it was not an easy job.  They didn't know how to contain the mist, no matter what they did, it still spread.

So, the ninjas have turned to their final resort.  A villian who used to be the prince of Ninjago that tried to resurrect Lord Garmadon back but failed due to it bringing Master/Sensei Garmadon back.  He has warned the ninjas before he was sent to jail, he warned them about them.

"What's with the look?  It's not like I can escape from here."

Harumi, Morro, and Kai was currently visiting the former prince, who looked like he was enjoying this.

"Well, you did escape 5 different times in the normal cells, so I don't know..." Kai shrugged.

"Not the time, Kai," Harumi glared at him.

"Sorry."

Harumi glared back at the boy.  He has ditched the robes that he used to wear and now was wearing a green hoodie, jeans, and a white sneakers.  He was currently seating on a beanbag, a comic book on his lap.

"We don't have all day, so spill it."

"Spill what?"

"About the onis."

"Ahh, those guys.  I thought you guys would've figured something out, but I guess I gave you too much credit," said Yin as he played with his blond, a-bit-past-his-shoulder-length hair.

"Just tells us everything you know so we can leave.

"Sure."

"Ok, then go...  Wait, what?"

"Sure, I'll tell you."

"Woah, this was easier then I thought," Kai whispered to Morro, who still was trying to figure out why the criminal looked so familiar.

"Shut it, Red.  The onis are coming through with a gateway, it probably would be something in the center of the cloud.  The only way to stop them before he get out is to break that gateway."

"Who's he?" Kai asked.

"The omega.  Geez, you guys don't know anything do you?  Anyways, only those with an oni power can survive in that mist and the only oni you have is that wind guy, who just has the blood and can't actually use the power."

"We have Master Wu and Garmadon.   Wouldn't they survive?" Harumi asked.

"Nope," Yin said, popping the "p" as slowly getting up and come closer to where the ninjas were, "They wouldn't survive.  They have too much dragon power and that Wind guy wouldn't survive in there alone since your elemental power doesn't affect the onis one bit.  So here's the deal, you let me go and I'll help you ninjas, I even have a way for few more of you to come with us into the mist."

"No way," Harumi said, "Just tell us the way and that's it."

"I'm afraid I can't do that.  You think I can't get out if this glass dome?  I have many ways, it's just that I'm not using it."

"Still, we're not letting you out."

"Ok."

The alarm in went off suddenly, flashing with red lights.

Intruder alert, intruder alert.

"Ahh!  What's going on!?" Kai yelled.

"How am I supposed to know?" Morro yelled back.

The door suddenly melted away, revealing about 10 onis.

"How did they come here!?" Harumi asked as she charged her elemental power.

"Well, what do you think?  This is a jail, probably all of the criminals in here is filled with anger and onis get stronger around emotions like anger," Yin shrugged like it was a normal thing.

All three ninjas shot the onis with their powers, only to be disappear when it made contact with the charging onis.

"It might be a good time to tell us how to defeat those guys!" Kai shouted.

"No prob.  I was getting bored anyways," Yin smirked as he suddenly appeared in front of the three ninjas then charged at the onis. 

The ninjas' eyes widened as a purple horn just like the onis grew on Yin's head and claws appeared.  He sliced the onis with his claws like it was a piece of paper.  The onis shortly fell with Yin turning back to normal with some black ink on his hands and cheeks.

"The deal is still available.  So, what do you think?"

Well, this is terrible too.  Ughhh.  So Yin is in the glass dome like cell that Garmadon was in during start of March of the Onis.  You know the clothing that Harumi used to wear when she was with the ninjas on the bounty?  Yeah, Lloyd used to wear that kind of clothing too when he was with the ninjas.  I just didn't know how to describe it, so I just called it robes.  Lastly, the black ink that's on Yin's hand and cheek is not blood!

I hope you enjoyed the story!

Sunflower out!