Chapter 21: Brother

I'm pretty sure this chapter will be very confusing and bad. But I didn't know what I should write. So yeah, enjoy!

(Morro's Pov)

"You can't keep using this power, Lloyd."

"I'm ok, Morro. Besides, even if I stop, it wouldn't stop spreading. It's better if the progress is quicker."

"But you survived when you first used it. You told me that you managed to survive because you didn't use your power for centuries after that."

"That was different, Morro. You asked me what happened that's making me not hesitant on using this power. Well, I learned about the Keeper's curse, Morro. That's what happened."

"What?"

"I'm cursed, Morro. As long as I'm alive, as long as I'm the keeper, as long as the keeper is alive, the curse will always be with me."

"What's the curse?"

"I can't feel love."

"You already told me that. Everyone can feel love, Lloyd."

"I can't."

Morro walked around his room. He could hear Jay and Cole fighting about something and Nya trying to break them up. He was happy that Jay came back, even if it took his cousin's arm, but he was happy because his teammates seemed happy. 

But on the other hand, he wasn't happy about Lloyd's state. Mistake was treating him right now, with some help from Garmadon, Misako, and his dad. He had talked with the 4 elders with Kai and Nya as they had helped carry Lloyd's concerning light body. Garmadon, Kai, and Nya had got their memories back. Kai and Nya explained that they had met Lloyd when they were younger and lived together for some time until something(which they assumed it was the Overlord) attacked, and somehow Lloyd had erased their memories of him. Though all of them guessed that Lloyd used his powers to erase the memories, no one said anything. 

"Morro," Kai called him from the doorway, which he hummed to sign that he was listening.

"Mistake wanted to see you."

"Ok, thanks," He said as he walked towards where Mistake had made him lay Lloyd down, Kai following him behind.

"I was going to ask this before. But that bracelet, did Lloyd give you that?" Kai asked, pointing at the bracelet that was still on my wrist.

"Yeah, though I gave him this years ago. I have the same one, somewhere," he nodded, "Why?"

"Oh well, it's just that Lloyd used wear it everyday every where when he was with us. When I asked him, he just said that his brother gave it to him long ago."

Brother

"I'm not a part of this family, Lloyd. I should leave."

"Morro, don't go."

"But..."

"NO! I don't want you to go, I'll do your chores for you! Please don't leave!"

"Lloyd, I don't belong here. I can't even use my oni powers."

"I don't care! You're still my brother!"

"Morro!" Kai shouted.

"What....?" He murmured as he felt tears roll down his cheeks. 

"You zoned out, you scared me for a second there!" The brunette explained, then panicked again when he saw the tears, "You ok?"

"Yeah, I fine," He sighed as he wiped the tears away.

"Ok, but then why do you have horns and familiar markings as Lloyd but black?"

"Wha-" He started to shout, but was cut when the door opened, revealing Mistake, who looked delighted.

"Come, darling. You need to help your wee cousin here."