Chapter 3: Suspicious

(Morro's Pov)

The ninjas, including me were in my room, waiting for my dad(Wu), uncle(Garmadon), and aunt(Misako) to explain the whole "Lloyd is your son" thing while I explain it to the ninjas.  I was guessing that this whole explanation thing would be not easy, since Garmadon had lost his memory about Lloyd when he got resurrected, and boy, was I right.

"So, wait a second," Nya said pulling me back to reality, "So Yin, I mean Lloyd is like over a thousand years old?"

Oh here we go...

"What?  Where did you get that idea?" Cole asked.

"Well, Morro been adopted by Master Wu like thousand years ago right?"

"Approximately 5 thousand years ago, actually," I muttered.

"Yeah, and from what Morro is telling us, he was older than Yi- I mean Lloyd."

"Just about like 5 years in human years."

"And everyone thought Lloyd was dead before Morro died..."

"About a year before I think."

"And Morro lived in the cursed realm for hundreds of years or even thousands until he was brought back to life by Mystake...  But Lloyd turned out he wasn't dead, so he must've lived the hundreds of years that Morro was stuck in the cursed realm right?"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!  This is hurting my BRAINNNNN!" Jay yelled, throwing his hand up in the air.

"Ok, we get it," Cole said as he punched his arm to shut him up.

But Jay was right, it was hurting his brain.  Even himself, who lived with Lloyd when he was younger.  Not to mention that it was true that he was stuck in the cursed realm for hundreds of years.  He wonder what could've happened that made Lloyd the way he is.  Cause last time he checked, Lloyd was just a bright goofball who always gave his parents and uncle a major heart attack in various way possible.  

Well, I guess he did just gave one to his uncle and mother.

"You said that all of you thought Lloyd died.  But what happen that it made you know for sure that Lloyd died?"  Kai asked.

"You don't have to answer it if it's a personal thing," Nya jumped in, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"No, it's ok. It's not like I know what exactly happened.  We were just battling something and I don't know why, but Lloyd got consumed by it.  There was this silver light afterwards from that thing, and it exploded.  I tried to find Lloyd, but he was no where to be found.  Then my dad just told me that he was gone..."

"That's a bit... Oww!" Jay said, but was stopped by Cole, elbowing him on the ribs.

"Suspicious?" A voice said above us.

(No one's Pov)

The ninjas looked up at the ceiling, where Lloyd was sitting down on the ceiling, eating candies.  It looked as though he was sitting upright, due to his hair and clothing not getting affected by gravity.

"How?  Hey!  Is that my candy?" Cole yelled.

"It appears you are not getting affected by gravity," Zane stated.

"How are you doing that!?" Kai, Harumi, Jay, and Nya exclaimed.

Morro and Lloyd just rolled their eyes and waited fir the others to settle down which took at least 3 minutes.

"Are you done?" Morro and Lloyd asked at the same time, not bothering the sync in their behavior.  The ninjas nodded.

"Good, cause I'm not gonna wait anymore.  I'll get straight to the point.  Does any of you have any idea of anything that the onis can use it as a gateway?"  Lloyd asked as he unwrapped another candy(Cole: Hey! That's mine!).

Everyone thought for a second until Zane said, "The realm crystal, it is located in Borg Tower.  Which happens to be in the middle of the cloud."

"Alright, like I said, only onis can survive in that thing.  I'll be going, and I'm guessing the Wind guy will come too."

"We're not letting you two go alone," Harumi said.

"That's what I thought so, Greenie.  So, I made these."

Lloyd snapped his fingers, and three crystals came out of no where in his hand. Each one was glowing orange, purple, and red.  Lloyd threw it to the ninjas, which Kai and Nya caught.

"What's this?" Harumi asked.

"I sense some of Yi- Lloyd's power and oni power in them," said Zane.

"With that, you guys will be able to survive in there and get some power boost," Lloyd stated and for a second, Morro flashed a warning look to him, "But only 3 of you can use it.  So, who will it be?"

The ninjas looked at each other.  No one spoke for a second, but as few of them started to open their mouth to say something, the door opened.  

"Non of you are using that crystal," announced Wu.

Hi guys.  I just realized that I didn't even mention Pixel in this story.  I'm so sorry about that.  So, let's just say that Pixel was with Wu, Garmadon, and Misako for some reason.  I'm so sorry for not including her.  

Note: Lloyd will be called Lloyd instead of Yin now.  But the name Yin will still be showing up here and there.  The ninjas(except Morro) will be shown calling Lloyd "Yin" unnoticed or saying "Yin" but changing it to Lloyd.

I hope you enjoyed the story!

Sunflower out!