Rebound Pt.2 |13

I don't know how to feel. The sound of the shower behind me. I might've snuck a few peeks but that was only because i was sure that the glass had misted over.

Having cleaned his room, as shameful as it sounds. I took a shower because I can't be caught dead sweating like that. I changed into the clean clothes i found in his closet.
He had a Chase Atlantic shirt. It made me laugh thinking he might've bought it without even listening to them before.

He'd hate their type of music most definitely.
I was just in the middle i putting on the shirt when he walked in on me like a lost puppy and asked to take a shower.
He was still hungover so I decided to wait for him outside shower cubicle, one of the deciding factors being that he also asked, quite politely if anything.

I pick up a decorative vase out if boredom and turn it around. I looked like something from probably one of those ridiculously overpriced interior decor stores.

I see a bit of marking on it, it's hard to read so i focus completely on it, imagine my horror when a lukewarm naked man brought me into an embrace from behind, i was beyond terrified.
He was wet and the water from his body seeped into my clothes.
"You're not planning on leaving, right?" He whispers but with his deep voice it sounded like groggy rasp.
He presses further into me, i feel his 'friend' dig into my back.

"Seriously, did you smoke testosterone?" I ask trying to pry at his forearms locked around my throat. Deny it or not, when he was asleep, he had a statement boner showing. How is that possible?

"So what if i did, would you help me?"
"Hey, don't try it buddy."
He turns me around, backing us both into the counter before lifting me and planting my ass on the cold marble.

I hiss from the sudden impact and cold but it only resulted in a slap to my ass from the side as he presses a finger to my lips.
"Shhh.." His eyes focus on my lips, using his finger to drag the bottom one down.

I'm not entirely comfortable with this, i had nothing underneath this dress. His hands skim up my thigh, barely inches away from my pussy.
"I wonder..." He trails off as he dips his head into my neck. "If Mikhail has touched you here." He tries to go further but i hold his hands back.

"I-i didn't shave." Lies, I haven't touched a shaving stick in years, as soon as i was old enough to grow hair down there, my mom took me to get laser after she noticed i had tried shaving.

It was great never having to grow hair or worry about bikini line problems.

"Hmm," He stands to his full height. "Did i come across to you as someone who cared?"
He makes a move again.

"I don't want to, so stop." I grab him by his hair and push back on his shoulder, successfully preventing further action.
"I think you should grab dinner and sleep." I fix my clothes. "I'm tired so good night." I try to get down from the counter but he stands rooted in between my legs.

Blowing out air, he grabs my arm. "Just-just stay with me tonight." He dips his head into my neck again. "I don't think i want to be alone."

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit up on his bed, there's now no way in hell I'm leaving. His arm was heavy and firmly locked around my waist. His head was also on my lap.

He looked really peaceful, completely harmless. I brush a few locs of hair off his face and he hugs me even tighter.

"Don't make it hard for me to hate you Lomonosov." I look down at him. He looked too human. It made it difficult for the picture of a monster i had painted to remain framed.
His breathing is in a slow pace and it makes me still at every drag he takes.