Part-37

*FEW MONTH AGO*

Y/N POV

Its almost gonna been a year to our marriage and still we hide it from everyone...

From past few days I am little deezy and the reason is unknown for me...

I thought to tell this to Taehyung but drop the plan as he was little busy in his proffesinal life..

We didn't even get much time to spend with each other as before...

About Felix he again disappeared like a mister India and we also don't care about him..

But Jimin does!, he still trying to find that bitch as before...

Y/n: It's gonna be one year soon of our wedding and We didn't even prepare something!..

Y/n: Let's give a surprise to him! I hope he will lik---...

I was about to say but can't as I started feeling deezy again and feeling like to vomate...

I ran to bathroom and threw up...

Y/n: What is happening to me!! Isn't to getting serious?. Do I need to tell this to Tae?..

I wash my face and left from there...

*MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG POV*

I thought to take a leave today from Collage as it been a long time and me and y/n didn't spend that much time as we spend before ...

So I thought to take her to a surprise date...

Taehyung: But where do I take her?..

Suddenly something popped up on the mind and I remember..

Taehyung: Ohh! Wait! After few days we will gonna celebrate our first Wedding anniversary...

Taehyung: Perfect! Then I will give her a beautiful surprise! She will get so happy!..

I stood up happily and went to bathroom...

*TIMESKIP*

AT NIGHT

Y/N POV..

We had already done with our dinner and went to our bedroom...

I thought to talk to Taehyung about my Health but someone I don't feel to tell him that...

Still I took courage and called him...

Y/n: Taee!!

Taehyung: Hmm!..

Y/n: I want to tell you something!..

Taehyung: Yes tell!..

Y/n: I don't know! But for past few days I am not feeling well!..

He looked at me and came towards me..

Taehyung: Why ? What happened?..