Part-36

Y/N POV..

Jimin: Y/n! Just listen to mee!...

Y/n: B-but! Jiminnn!..

Jimin: Don't be scared !! We all are with you also that will only say not gonna do anything so don't worry...

Y/n: I want Taehyung!! I need to tell him!...

Jimin: Wait! Let me call him!..

Jimin called Taehyung and put it on speaker...

Soon Taehyung picked it up and Jimin Said...

Jimin: Taehyung! Listen!! Don't get angry !! Just be calm and try to calm
y/n too...

????: Hello!! Look whatever you are I am Jennie and Taehyung is went outside for his work....

Y/n's mind: Jennie??.

I steal his phone and cut
the call...

Y/n: What she is doing at Taehyung 's cabin??!...

Jimin: I don't know! But don't worry! And right now I am going to Class you come when you feel good okay!..

I nodded and he left...

Y/n: What the f*ck is wrong with this lady!! Why did she can't left my husband!?

From there, I went to Taehyung's cabin ...

I was on my way when I saw Jennie coming towards me while scrolling her phone....

Y/n: This b*tch!! I just wanna scratch her !....

I Ignored her and straightly went to Taehyung's cabin...

As I enter to his cabin I saw his phone
Resting on the table meanwhile jacket resting on the chair...

Y/n: Where did he goo?..

Suddenly a strong pair arms hugged my waist and I understood the assignment...

Y/n: Where did you go? Huh?..

???: To kill your husband...

Suddenly I started feeling uncomfortable and After hearing his statement I immediately jerk his hand and turned around...

Y/n: Y-You!..

???: Did you miss mee?..

I thought to run and I was about to but he took out his gun from his pocket...

I get freezed at a point and taers started flowing through my eyes...

Y/n: W-What di-id y-you d-done w-with T-Taehyung?..

???: Look at this baby!..

He said while showing his right cheek which was little compressed and a hard and huge mark formed on his cheeks...

???: This mark!! This F*cking mark is formed by your husband!! Remember he punched me that day!! From that day this mark formed!..