Part-16

Mrs.lee:Y/n!! Taehyung!! Both you come now we have start the function..

Taehyung &Y/n looked at Mrs.lee and nodded!...

Mrs.lee left from Taehyung was also about to but y/n stopped him...

Y/n: Sir!! I hugged him because I was not in the state to stand or talk . I want comfort, and Jimin gave that comfort to me .. but it's not like that we are in Relationship.... I took him as an friend only.. We are good friends...It's nothing like that you thought*Claim voice*

Tae: Honestly, I didn't thought anything at that time... It was a unknown feeling I experienced... But now let just forgot about it and let's go outside....

Y/n nodded...

And you both left...

*TIME SKIP*

AT HALL

A/N POV..

After few hours The engagement function come to the main part...

Where Groom and bride get engaged to each other by exchanging thier rings...

Father: So Mr.kim and Ms.lee Do you agreed to engaged to each other ?

Taehyung and y/n nodded

Father: So first Mr.kim exchange his ring and then Ms.lee...

Taehyung take out the ring from ring box and hold her left hand...

He penetrate his ring on her ring finger... And everyone starts clapping and cheering....

Now, y/n take out ring from ring box and hold his left hand

She penetrate her ring on his ring finger... And again everyone starts clapping and cheering

 And again everyone starts clapping and cheering

They both smile a little ....

Father: Congratulations Mr.kim and Mr.lee you both are engaged!....

Everyone clapping and cheering you both while you both also little bit happy and internally smiling ....

Mrs.kim: Congratulations Mrs.lee...

Mrs.lee: Congratulations Mrs.kim...

Mr.lee: Congratulations Kimiiieee!!..

Mr.kim: Congratulations leelliiii!...

*TIME SKIP*

AT NIGHT

Y/n pov

I am lying in bed ..... My room light are off... I opened my room window as moon light coming to my room and cold winds blows me hair and kisses my face ....

I was not able to sleep so I was just glancing at objects of my room beacuse this is the last night I will sleep here from tomorrow This room will get locked...

While thinking all of these I streched myself and notice the engagement ring on my left hand...

Y/n:*sighed* Can't believe that tomorrow is my marriage...

Tae pov

I was working At my laptop while sitting on my bed ...

I was not able to sleep so thought to work as I am workaholic too..

Suddenly my eyes went on my engagement ring...

Tae: Tomorrow is our wedding...
I don't know what to feel or say!!...

*TIME SKIP*

AT AFTERNOON...

Y/n pov

I just came from my college beacuse I don't want to give any clue to my friends that I am getting married today..

I felt a little guilt for not telling this to Jimin but also it was important to hide it for our family good..

I hope he will understands and forgive me when I will tell him about this ....

I thought to meet Jimin today at college and then he will give information about Felix but unfortunately He was absent today ...

I don't know the reason behind his absence So I thought to call him ... But He didn't picked up .. I again called him but again he picked it up..

After few minutes I got a message from him That he was out of Seoul went somewhere with his family...

And it was urgent so he didn't able to call ..also network issues...

I went to the living area and lie down myself at sofa ...

After few minutes my mother came and called me...

mrs.lee: Y/n!! ... Where were you ? Huh?, Today is your wedding and Where did you left in morning?..

Y/n: I went to college !!..

Mrs.lee: What!! You went there! Are you mad or what? Huh!!..

Y/n: Emmoma please don't irritate me.. I am tired..

Mrs.lee: And I am tired of you!..

______________________________________

TBC

I LOVE YOU ALL, 💜💜💜

I KNOW THAT PART WAS SHORT ... BUT I AM SORRY I WAS A LITTLE BUSY THESE DAYS...

MY EXAMS ARE NEAR...

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND...