Part-3

Jimin: As long as you are with me, understand this thing that I will never hurt you nor will I let anyone else and if someone hurts you even a little, no one will be worse than me.

You feel special by his statement but trying best to not give any reaction and become expression less

Y/n: Hmm..

Jimin: What's this * wierd look*

Y/n: Hey!! Only 20 min are left to over this boring lecture and then next lecture will be start so for that 20 min let's goo somewhere!...

Jimin: And where do you want to go?

Y/n: At mall which is near to our university...

Jimin nodded and you both move to the mall...

*TIME SKIP*

AFTER 15 MINUTES...

The proffeser already left the class five minutes before so jungkook took advantage of it and sit beside rose

Jk: Babyyy!....

Rose: What!!..

Jk: Hey! What happened!?why are you soo off today!!??..

Rose: Seriously you don't know the reason behind it...

Jk: Reason behind it ? Huh? What are you taking about ....

Rose: *Sighed* you never understands me ..... Go just leave me and talk with your so called favourite proffeser...

He little bit understand that she is jealous Beacuse his proffeser who is used to flirt with him every day whenever her lecture comes and today is also her lecture so she is little annoyed about that. .

He internally chuckled seeing her small baby making larger pout which make her look more cuter...

He took the advantage and kiss her on her cheeks...

Rose: Woah!! Jungkook!... Are you mad!?? We are at class ...what if anyone sees us?..*shocked voice*

Jk:So what!! Let them see!... Who cares about them .... Didn't you hear the famous statement...

Rose: What kind of statment?..

Jk:what to fear when loved(Jab pyaar kiya to Darna kyaa)??

Rose: *Sighed* Whatever....

Jk: Hey where is Jimin and y/n, they were suppose to come after the lecture over but why they aren't coming ?...

Rose: Ya! I thought soo!! Where they are?

Rose looked at her watch and shout ....

Rose: OMOOOO!!!....

jk: What happened!. Why are you shouting?..

Rose: jk five minutes are over....

Jk: *unbelievable look* I know...