Part-7

TAE: SO YOU CHOOSE CLUB TO MEET YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND WITHOUT INFORMING YOU FUTURE HUSBAND.....

You eyes get widened at you looked at him at shocked posture...

Y/n: W-hat a-are y-y---- ...

You cutted by him ...

Tae: I know everything thing so don't try to lie to me ...also remember that your soon to be husband hate those people who lies .....

Y/n: ...........................

Tae: Are u okay?

You nodded but internally you knows that you don't....

Tae: I know you have many questions... But right know don't think anything much ... Be relax and claim down...

Y/n: I-i a-am t-trying ....

After 10 mins , you both reached at your house... Tae stopped the car at your house and you both went inside....

Mrs.lee:Y/nnnnn!!!!.... Where are you huh!! I told you nah not be late but still you aren't listening to me an-

Mrs.lee stopped and her eyes glanced on Taehyung ...

Mrs.lee: Oh Taehyungaa!!

Taehyung: Anneyongasheo Auntie!!..

Mrs.lee: Anneyongasheo Taehyungaa!!

Mrs.lee: Come inside sit ... I bring up the water for you...

Tae: Anniyo auntie!! It's okay... I am just here to drop y/n..

Mrs.lee: Ohhh!! So you both met each other....

Mrs.lee look at y/n

Mrs.lee: Y/n actually about your marriage ...we were talking about your husband is him kim Taehyung

Y/n: I know Emmoma!...

You said and goes upstairs towards your room while your mom looking at you confusily while you were going...

Tae: Uhh!! Auntie ... Can you please do a favour for me....

Mrs.lee: Aigooo! Of course Honey!! Tell me what do you want...

Tae: Nothing just ... I want to say that ... Please do not talk to y/n about anything.. like about our marriage... Or any other thing ... I will tell her in my way so.... I hope you understand..

Mrs.lee: It's okay!! Taehyungaa!.. I won't asked her anything...

Tae passed a smile at Mrs.lee as did she..

He greeted her and left for his home..

But all of sudden his car is not working

He tried few times to start it but there is not sign that it can repair...

He thought to call his parents but by seeing the timming which is too late he drop that plan...

Mr. Lee is in the way to his home but  he saw Taehyung standing outside of his home beside a luxurious car..

He approached to him and asked...

Mr.lee: Taehyung!..

Tae: ohh Anneyongasheo!! Uncle...

Mr.lee: Anneyongasheo.!!.

Mr.lee: What happened why are you standing outside..come inside in my home...

Tae: Anniyo uncle!! Actually I came to drop y/n and about to go but my car is not working I think something is damgage but what I didn't see it .....

Mr.lee: It's okay !!. Come inside and stay for tonight...

Tae: Wh-hat u-uncle?..

Mr.lee dragged you to his home

Tae: It's okay uncle!! It's fine I ca-

Tae words cutted by Mr.lee

Mr.lee: Relax!! Taehyungaa consider it as house !.. and now and sleep ...

Tae: *sighed* Uncle but...

Mrs.lee: No but ... you take time from your busy schedule and dropped y/n .
And we can't even said a thank you to you ... So that's just a gesture to said you thanku..

Tae: It's okay!.. it's fine..

Mr.lee: That's we what said ..it's okay.  !!.. it's fine...

Mrs.lee: Yes now not waste time .. go and sleep.. we will tell you parents that you are here ...

Tae: But where?

Mrs.lee: At y/n's room ...

Tae eyes get widened....

Tae: WHAT!!..

Mrs.lee: What ! What?..

Tae: No auntie!! I mean like I can sleep on sofa too it's okay I don't want a room to sleep ....

Mrs.lee: Not at all ... Go and sleep now we don't want to hear a single word otherwise you will get a tight punishment... Did you want punishment?? Hm??..

Tae shook his head quickly and Mr.lee And Mrs.lee chuckled...

Mr.lee: go now...

______________________________________

TBC