Part-18

Father: Both of you please repeat after me..first grom then Bride...

Taehyung and you nodded...

Father:To the man , I(his name) take you (her name), to be my wife/husband, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , till death to us part .....

Taehyung: To the man, I take you y/n , to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us part .....

Y/n:To the man, I take you Taehyung , to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us part .....

Everyone clapping and cheering...

Father:Now let us humbly invoke God's blessings upon this bride and groom,that in is his kindness he may favour with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony....

Everyone clapping....

Father:In the sight of God and this witnesses, I may pronounce you husband and wife!! You may kiss now!...

Everyone started cheering and clapping loudly...

You saw Taehyung came close to you and hold your waist ....

While to closed your eyes ...

He lean a little and put his strawberry lips on your cherry lips..

And you both kissed each othe while everyone cherr them .....

After few seconds Taehyung broke the kiss...

Everyone started cheering and clapping more and more...

While you both blushed like hell that a natural blush on your check appear to everyone and they all laughed...

Father: So, You both are Married to each other .... Congratulations...

Taehyung & Y/n: Thank you father...

Father: Miss Lee Y/n!! Now are became Mrs.kim Taehyung Y/n ...
Best of luck for your future.. I give a blessing to you both ...

Y/n blushed while Taehyung again thanked to father seeing that y/n also thanked him...

With that the marriage is over and everyone went to the dinner section...

*TIME SKIP*

You and Taehyung  greeted everyone while they all are giving blessings to you both...

After few hours The guest all left from there and You and Taehyung also about to left from thier ...

Mrs.lee: Y/n! My honey! I miss you so much * crying*

Y/n: Mee too emmoma!.*crying*

You looked at your father whose trying best not to cry but when you went to hugged him he burst out crying while hugging you tightly...

Y/n: A-appaaaa!.*crying*...

Mr.lee: I miss you so much my princess *crying*...

Y/n: Me too!*crying*

You broke the hugged and looked at your father .... You super hero who's protecting you from everyone.. today he is broken by inside ...

Y/n: Don't cry appa please! I cannot leave you like this !!! Stop crying!...

Mr.lee wiped his tears and smiled at her as did she..

You meet your parents and went with Taehyung to his house...

Meanwhile Mr.kim and Mrs.kim already went at house for some decorations to welcome her daughter in law...

Mr.lee: Please take care of my Flower like baby!.

Taehyung: I will appa! Don't worry!..

You both hugged each other and left ...

*TIME SKIP*

AT TAEHYUNG HOUSE....

Y/N POV

I came to his house ... No actually our house and get amazed by the view beacuse it all decorated with lights and so many colourful candles and lighted thier...

I entered to our house with him where I saw His parents are coming towards us ...

Mrs.kim lee hugged me and did I ...

Also Mr.kim Blessed me by putting his hand on my head...

Mrs.kim: Welcome to your new house honey!...

Y/n: Thank you emmoma!..

Tae: Yah! I am also there !!

Mr.kim: Who cares?..

We all laughed while Taehyung made a pout ...

Mrs.kim: Happy married Life to both of you and know you both will go to room ... And we are going to our home...

Y/n: Huh? Don't you stay with us emmoma?..

Mr.kim: No! Y/n we need to go! But we can come sometimes don't worry!..

Y/n nodded and you all hugged to each other and His parents left from there before Mrs.kim whispers something in your ears...

Mrs.kim: All the best honey!! And I put a gift for you on your room !!. Wear it today okhy!. *Whispers*

Y/n didn't understand anything but nodded to her and they both left from there.

Taehyung: What did she said to you?..

Y/n: huh? I didn't understand!! Actually!...

Taehyung: hmm let's go to our room then !!

Y/n: Yeah!!...

______________________________________

TBC

LOVE YOU ALL

🧡💛💚🩵💙❤️💜💖🩷🤍🩶🖤🤎✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨