Part-28

Y/n: What sir??

Taehyung: Your first to fifth answers are wrong!...

Y/n: What?? How is this possible?...

Rose's mind: Whatt?? Is it wrong but I only copy those first to fifth answers of her!! Aishh! Now I need to correct them...

I come towards him while he put my paper on the desk!..

Taehyung: So tell my Baby! Do you need punishment? Hmm!.. *whisper*

Y/n: What! *Whisper*

Taehyung: You are not cheating which is good but you are helping others to do cheating!! It's not fair honey!!..

Y/n: You saw it!..

Taehyung nodded...

Y/n: Sorry!! ...

Taehyung: No need !! But don't do it again!.. and your all answers our correct! ...

Y/n: Really? But why did you said that before that my answers are incorrect?..

Taehyung: Beacuse one the who copied your answers definitely cutted them after what I said!..

Y/n: Ohh! Smarty boy!..

Taehyung smirked..

Y/n: What's with this huh?..

Taehyung: You will know it later!..

I looked at him confusion while he gave me my paper and and went back or my seat...

*TIME SKIP*

TAEHYUNG POV

The time of my class is over and I am taking paper from Students....

Suddenly I hear Y/n name from some students...

XX: Hey!! Y/n's birthday is coming!. What should we do for her?....

XX: Yeah! I almost forgot that her birthday is coming after 4 days...

Taehyung's mind: What! After four days her birthday is coming and she didn't tell me?..

With that I left from there...

Jimin: Don't worry guys! I have a best plan of her birthday!

Rose: Great then! If you have decided then tell us we will help you...

Jungkook: Yeah! And we need to pretend infront  of her that we forgot her birthday !..

Jimin nodded

Jimin's mind: I am gonna propose you Y/n on your birthday... I hope you will like it and accept it .... I hope we can start our new journey together from their....

*TIME SKIP*

AT HOME

TAEHYUNG POV...