Part-6

AT CLUB*

Y/n pov..

You reached at club but alone Because one of your friends who picking all of your friends up including you to the club is not coming now

There is always that one friend who disappears at the last moment and because of that everyone has to adjust.

You sat at the bench while looking at the people who's enjoying with their friends..

Y/n: *Sighed* When they all will come...

The waiter offered you drink and you took it ( the drink she is drinking not alcoholic)

You were sitting quietly while drinking your drink ... Observing people...

But suddenly someone unknown guy approached to you and sit beside you

He looked and you and continuously staring at you

Y/n's mind: Uhh!! What's the fuckin problem of this guy ... Doesn't the seen a girl before!!!....*annoyed*

You were about to woke up but hd held your hand ....pull you towards him and make you sit on his lap

Y/n: What the hell!....

???: Chill!! Baby.. let's enjoy the night!..

Y/n: Shut the fuck up!! Leave me...

???:*laugh* Oh my hottie girl got angry...

Y/n: Don't call me with you cheap names... I SAID LEAVE!!....*shout*

He didn't listened to you while you were struggling to escape from his lap but his hands hold your waist very tightly...

You saw the people ... And seeing them lost in there own world... They didn't care about a girl who's struggling from a dangerous animal...

All them busy in dancing... Not even paying attention on me ... Or whoever sees me instead of helping me they smiled at us and leave from there. ..

Tears are formed in eyes ...

Y/n: The World is so cruel!...*sobs*

???: Let's go baby !! It's time to enjoy...

He about to pick you up but someone tap on his shoulder from behind

But he shrugged it off and focusing you while you were struggling and shouting...

He is again about to pick you up but again someone tap on his shoulder...

Now guy lost his tempered and look behind to see who's irriating him

But as he turned around he feel a tight punch on his face which made him  fell on the ground...

???: HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY WIFE!!!........

you came to you senses and heard a familiar voice who called you by his wife...

You looked at the person and your eyes get widened..

It's known other than your proffeser Kim Taehyung...

Y/n: S-sir!!!..*sobs*...

the other people at club flinched and stop the dance looking at us...

Y/n's mind: *sadly chuckled* Now all of them are seeing us while before when I was shouting like mess ... Begging for help ...none of them even paying attention here....

???: Who the fuck you a--

The guy cutted by a punch on his face again by Taehyung...

Tae: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! AND GET LOST!.. AND REMEMBER THAT ... DONT YOU DARE AGAIN TO TOUCH MY WIFE ... AND IF YOU DID .... IR WILL BECOME VERY LESS PROBABILITY FOR YOU TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH...

The guy scared as hell and immediately ran off form there ...

Tae: NOW WHY YOU ALL ARE LOOKING AT US.....

he said while looking at the other people ....

Tae: WHAT'S THE MATTER NOW TO LOOK AT US .... WHERE YOU ALL FOOLS ARE WHEN MY WIFE IS SHOUTING AND BEGGING FOR HELP TO YOU.....

Tae: WELL, THANKU SO MUCH THAT YOU ALL PROVED IT TO HER THAT SHE IS WRONG AND THE WORLD IS CRUEL ...AND WHEN A PERSON IS IN TROUBLE WE SONT NEED TO HELP THEM AT ALL.. OF COURSE WHY DO WE!!.... THE WORLD IS CRUEL AND WE ARE ALSO CRUEL ... AND IMPORTANTLY WE DONT HAVE ANY RELATIONS WITH THAT PERSON... SO ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS RIGHT!!!....

The people standing over there feel ashamed at themself and bend there hand down...

Y/n's mind: H-hee  k-knows m-my W-hat m-my h-heart f-feels...

Y/n's mind: He expressed everything what my mind says....

Taehyung hold your hand and give you a sign to leave  towards his car out of the club while you nodded and leave ..

Tae: SHAME ON ALL OF YOU !....

With that said he left to...

Meanwhile y/n pov..

You were crying like hell Beacuse of the incident happened to you...

You sat in the car of Taehyung and taking deep breath while thinking that how he came here?.... How does he know I am here?... Why he called you Wife?..... Does he got to know about marriage proposal.?....And many more questions roaming in your head...

You heard a car opening door sound from your from your right side

You saw Taehyung took his seat and start his car

You didn't utter to say a single word to him ... So you quietly sit on your seat while looking outside of the window..

TAE: SO YOU CHOOSE CLUB TO MEET YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND WITHOUT INFORMING YOU FUTURE HUSBAND.....

______________________________________

TBC