Part-14

Y/n:H-how d-did y-you k-know t-that?...

You eyes filled my tears as you remembered that day when you begging but no one even give a glance to you...

Jimin hugged you and you cried in his embrace...

Y/n:*crying* I-I f-feel s-so u-uncomfortable*crying* a-and h-helpless*crying* a-at t-that t-time!...

Jimin: Shhussh!! Relax!! Y/nnahh!! ... I ma sorry I was not there for you when you needed someone....

Y/n: Crying.....

Jimin:But y/n i already decided that I would catch the s*lt at any cost!..

Y/n: But how*sobs* did you*sobs* find him?..

Jimin:I asked to the Club manager and he said that s*lt is a regular coustomer of them...

Jimin: So I told him to give me Report of him and I got to know that his name is Felix...and so on...

Y/n: Now where is he?..

Jimin: That's what I need to find him?? This is third time when I tracked his location but unfortunately it get disconnected or something happened like network issues...

Y/n: ohh!! But Jimin!! We need to catch him!! If we didn't what if he will did the same thing to other girl which he almost gonna did with me!!...

Jimin:Yes and that's why I tried to track him !...

You talked to each while hugging and somehow you both can sense that someone has an eye on you....

*TIME SKIP*

AT Y/N HOUSE

You were sitting on your bed thinking about today's things....

Y/n's mind: *Sighed* Whatever happened today is my mistake!! But still he did not need to react in this way!...

You thought to call him but denied it beacuse you were angry too ...

Y/n: What a lifee!! Tomorrow is my engagement and today I got into a fight with himm...

Y/n's mind: How can I face him tomorrow?...

You shrugged of you thoughts and trying to sleep ....

But you didn't feel sleepy so you thought to watch some series...

But suddenly your phone started ranging

You saw the caller id and it was Taehyung...

Y/n: TAEHYUNG!!!!....

Y/n:F*ck off!! Why did he called me?? Did he want to solve or fight more with me??? What to do now?? Should I picked it up or not?...

Lots of questions roaming in your mind but you ended up by picking his call....

Call started..

Y/n:..........

Tae:...........

Y/n:...........