Part-23

Y/n: What do you mean by that huh?..

Taehyung: You understand very well What I mean!! If you liked him then why did you get arranged with me!! ...

Y/n: Aren't you blaming me ? You don't have trust on me!..

Taehyung: I have but your things which you were did today pissed me off so much!..

Y/n: And what about you huh? Didn't you pissed me off today!..

Taehyung looked at her in confusion while I looked at him in anger...

Taehyung: What are you saying?..

Y/n: Oh! Really! So! You don't know what I am saying to you ...

Taehyung nodded...

Y/n: F*ck off then! I don't want to talk to you! Go and sleep with your Jennie...

Taehyung: Jennie? Wait! Did you hate her? But why? What she did to you? She is such a pretty soul...

Y/n: Ohh! Yeah! She is! Right! Obviously for you she is your everything right!..

Taehyung:What do you mean Y/n?Can you tell me clearly?..

Y/n: Firstly you tell me! Why are you hugging in today in the collage at the middle of the ground!...

Taehyung: Did I? Wait I don't remember it!..

Y/n: Of course! You don't !

Taehyung:Wait Y/n! I remembered Yes Today at morning I hugged her because I--

Y/n: Because You liked her! Right?..

Taehyung: Not at all! I found her like my sister y/n!! And I hugged her beacuse her dress ripped from the front and her chest is visible clearly that's why to hide it I hugged her and later I gave my jacket to her!..

I listened to him carefully and understood everything...

Y/n: Ohh! But I thought...

Taehyung: You thought that I liked her? Now can I ask you that don't you have trust on me? And f*ck off that thing !... Tell me can't I hug or talk to any girl frankly!... Did I need your permission now to whom to talk or whom to hug. ..

Y/n:I-I a-am S-sorry!..

I realised my mistake and apologized him as it's not only about girls ... Boys also want freedom to live their lives as they want to live...

But it doesn't mean that I am controlling him... I didn't even thought that I was just got jealous... And I think it's a natural feeling....

So what Did I do wrong?Why he is blaming me like this ?..

Taehyung: Tell me y/n!..

Y/n: Taehyung I am said I am sorry ! It's was my fault that I misunderstood the sisuation and hurt you beacuse I got jealous but it doesn't mean at all that I am trying to controlling you or something else..You also get jealous I guess .... But I never said to you you were controlling on me or something else....