Part-11

Tae pov...

At Car...

We both are done with the shopping and on the way to my home ....

I saw y/n who's enjoying the soft music which I played.....

I thought this is the best time to tell her everything she wants to know...

Tae: Y/n....

Y/n: Hmm!...

Tae: Didn't you want to know now?..

Y/n: Yes! I want ....

Tae:Okay let me tell you everything!!

FLASHBACK...

Tae pov

He turned around his car and move towards the club

On the way he saw a girl standing at the street but didn't pay attention on her beacuse he was late .....

I was busy at my driving and suddenly I heard a pop sound from my phone....

I didn't pay attention and driving peacefully but again I heard pop sound from phone...

I still didn't pay attention but suddenly now My phone starting ranging...

I give up and pick up the phone without seeing the caller id ...

On call

Tae: Hello!!...

???: Yah!! Taehyungaa you b*tch!..

Tae: Who the fuck you are?...

???: Yah you b*itch I am your mother..

I see the caller id and saw Emmoma in it...

Tae: Oh! emmoma !! Why did you call me?..

Mrs.kim: I send you photos of your future wife!! Seen it and go meet her!!

Tae: WTF!.....*SHOUT*

I shout and stopped the car ....

Tae: What are you saying Emmoma!! Whom did you make my future wife? Why didn't you tell me? What's the matter....

Mrs.kim: Aishh! First relax and listen!... We arranged your marriage to Mr.lee's daughter!.. beacuse for our companies good so you need to do that Taehyungaa!! And I am sure you never regret about that !....

Tae: But I am not ready for it*cold*

Mrs.kim: First see her photos!! And then will we see you are ready for it or not!!*smiled*

Tae:Hmm!!...

I hold up the call and open that notification which emmoma send ....

I look up the pic and get shocked!....

Tae: Emmoma She!! she!!! is!

Mrs.kim: Oh ! Did I forgot to tell you her name? Sorry Sorry!! Yeah so she is kim y--(cutted by me)

Tae: Y/N...

Mrs.kim: Yes!! What??? You know her??...

Tae: Dae(yes) Beacuse she is my student....

Mrs.kim: Ohh!! That's great then!!..

Tae: What's great about it ? Huh? Emmoma she is so young!!!...

Mrs.kim: So what? Age doesn't matter in love!!..

Tae: But this is Arranged marriage*blank voice*

Mrs.kim:*Sighed* Whatever!! Now go and meet her at xxx club her mom tell me two days ago that she is going today at there...but I think they forgot about it!! So go now...

Tae: Daee!!... Bye...

Call ended**

Even I am going at that same club .... But I think I need to postponed the meeting now...

I called to that manager and postponed the meeting ...

Tae:What she was saying today that she gonna meet her future husband today!!*annoyed look*

Tae: She lied to mee! Let me teach her very well that lied to someone only just to escape yourself is not good *cold *

But when I went to club I saw her sitting on a guy lap and trying to escape from her ....

My eyes get boiled after seeing that and i quickly went to her to escape her.....

FLASHBACK ENDED**

______________________________________

TBC