Part-5

Tae pov

She took me outside of the class and i am dying in curosity to know her reasons

I don't what happened to me but why do I feel that her reasons are more important then the class and that's why that feel drag me with her outside the class

Well, i thought she gonna give me an excuse beacuse I met thousands of students like that

Who's only goal is to distrub the class and when we asked questions to them then they give dumb excuses

But I don't know why I listen to her beacuse I never listen any of my students in my entire career unless it's topper or backbenchers...

I was in my thought when she called me..

Y/n: Sir!..

Tae: Yeah!!

Y/n: I want to say sorry again Because firstly I came late in your class and secondly i took your precious minutes of teaching beacuse of my reasons..

Tae: It's fine .. atleast you realised*cold*

Tae's mind: Woah!! She is literally so innocent and down to earth... Atleast she realised and give respect to me and my time ... And the dumb me about to took revenge on her....

Y/n: I hope you understand my reasons!...

Tae: it depends!!.. say now...

Y/n: Actually!!👉👈 I want to say that 👉👈 i-i a-m👉👈...

Tae:😒Would you please Say it fast!!

Y/n: Y-yeah! Actually it's personal so I am little bit hesitate to tell you..

Tae: What? What kind of personal reasons you have that you can't solve a simple question .What does your personal reasons have to do with a simple question?

Y/n: Uh-h !! Actually it matters!!.. beacuse today at evening I have to go at my future husband house....

Tae eyes get widened but still trying his best not to give any reaction

Tae: W-hat? But you are so young to get married!..

Y/n: I know but my father and my future husband's father both are in a good relations and they assigned this proposal of my marriage for there companies good so...

Tae: hmm okay but what's the relation between you marriage and a simple question..!?

Y/n: Aishh this coldiee*whisper*

Y/n: Well, beacuse of my marriage things I can't focus on my studies .. it's feel like a burden to me that's why on your class while you were teaching I am trying my hard to focus on the lecture but I can't.... It's such a stress for me and beacuse of that I can't able to solve a SiMpLe QuEsTiOn...

Tae:*Sighed* Then you should talk to your parents about that .... If it's made you feel burden then don't marry ...
And is you future husband dumb ... Aren't you talk to him ? Tell him clearly that you don't want to feel burden... And if he forced you then come to me I will see him ...

Y/n's mind: How can you tell yourself to don't force me to do this marriage*internally chuckled*

Y/n: Okay sir thankyou!!..

Tae: hmm... Let's go inside now..

TIME SKIP

AT EVENING

You collage is over and you are on the way to your home ....

You didn't thought that meet your future husband like this.. but still you are happy yet little bit confident about that he won't reject you...

But what if he got know about his future wife how would he react....

You came inside to your home and quickly went to your room to get freshen up...

Y/n: Finally it's time to gooo!....

Mrs.lee: Y/n, look I know you are going to club with your friends... But still I wanna say to you that again to come home early... Don't agree on anything what's your friends say to you ... Of they forced you to stay more or offer you drinks ..... Don't you dare to agree any on this .... Understood??

Y/n: * Sighed* Dae!! Emmoma!! I will ... Now should I leave?

Mrs.lee nodded and you happily going for club

Actually it's your first time to go on club with your friends

You never experienced the latenights status, clubing, not even going on any birthday party or wedding party....

Yeah!! That's true because of your studies you aren't going anywhere and that's why you never experienced any of this

But as we know,The fruit of patience is always sweet... And now you can go anywhere with no stress and enjoy your collage life ....

And about Taehyung... Yes you lied to him but not fully lie ... Whatever you said to him is true but just of escape from that question you said lie to him ....

You stand outside at road waiting for you friends to come and pick u up

Suddenly a white light flash in your eyes and saw a luxurious car

You thought that car is your friend's car but it passes through you

*TIME SKIP*

Taehyung pov.

I was on the way to my home but suddenly my phone rang

I saw the I'd and it's the manager of xxx collage who wants to collab with our collage

He picked up the call..

On call...

???: Hello, Mr.Taehyung...

Tae: Hello, Mr.???

???: So, Mr.Taehyung as we discussed today about .............

They talk 5 minutes and decided to meet at xxx club..

Tae: Okay then I will be there at 10 minutes...

Call ended...

He turned around his car and move towards the club

On the way he saw a girl standing at the street but didn't pay attention on her beacuse he was late .....

(The principal of collage made Taehyung managar of the collage in just one day beacuse this collage was under the company of Taehyung's father Mr.kim Corporation...

Well, Taehyung didn't like that Idea but the collage principal himself forcing him to become manager that's why he agreed

And now he is collabing to other collages for thier goods )

______________________________________
TBC..