Part-8

Y/n pov....

You were crying like mess at your room while standing at your balcony..

Y/n: This is the first and last time ...now I never go to club anymore..*crying*

Y/n: The World is so cruel.... They didn't even help me when I am begging like mess.....*crying*

Y/n: It feels so uncomfortable...*crying hard* ......

You closed your eyes tightly while crying hardly

But suddenly you feel heavy on your waist..

You slowly open your eyes while looking down to your waist and you saw the pair of muscular arms tightly hugging your waist....

You quickly turned around as you eyes get widened after saw Taehyung again...

Y/n: S-sir!..

Tae: you can call me Tae !.. we are not at collage right now...

Y/n: Huh!???.....

Tae:Why are you still wake up come inside lay down to your bed and sleep...

Y/n:*nodded* b-but w-whhyy a-re y-you h-here..!!!?

Tae:*Sighed* Actually my car is not working... So your father took me again to your home and said to stay here for tonight at you room..
I tell them I can go but they didn't agree.... But don't worry I will sleep on sofa .......

Y/n: Oh! no you don't need to sleep on sofa..I mean it's okay you can sleep on bed I will sleep in sofa ...

Tae: Can you took your suggestions to your own please!...

Y/n:*pout* whatever...

Tae hold your hand and drag you inside your room he made you sit on you bed

Tae: where is medicine box?!..

Y/n: There beside you cupboard...

He nodded and went to take medicine box ... And approach to you again

He kneel down and stating treating your wounds that you got from today's incident...

Y/n: How did you know ?..

Tae:We will talk about it tomorrow!! Now let me treat your wounds and then you sleep...

Y/n:*nodded* but what about you?..

Tae: I can sleep on sofa only which is in living room but not know.... Firstly I will wait for you parents to sleep then I will go to sleep...

Y/n: *Sighed* you do not need to do that much of drama ... J-just s-sleep w-with m-me!...

Tae eyes get widened after hearing what she said.....

Tae: Are you sure.?..*Calm voice*

You nodded....

Tae:Oka--

Tae words cutted by the phone ranging sound ...