Part-27

Y/n: Taehyung!! She is not good women...

Taehyung: Y/n! We will talk about it later!.. I don't think this is good place to talk...

Y/n nodded..

He gave her test paper and she left...

Y/n: I know your secret Ms.Jennie !! I will not let you to get close to my husband at any cost!...

*TIME SKIP*

AT HOME

Taehyung:Now tell me y/n!!

Y/n: Tae! I heard her today talking to someone!..

*FLASHBACK*

Y/N POV...

We reached at Collage and he went to cabin and I was walking towards to my class...

I was on the way to my class but I hear some whispers from girls washroom as our class is near to washroom...

I went to washroom and I saw Jennie ma'am whispering on phone to someone...

Y/n's mind: Noo! Y/nah! It's not right to hear someone conversation!! Let's go!..

I was about to left from there until I heard Taehyung from her....

Jennie: Listen! I want Taehyung at any cost!.

???: But what about your bf ? Huh? What should I said to him!..

Jennie: I don't care! And why are you acting that this is my first time to dumb a guy! He was the 4th guy and now I will dumbed him too!..

???: And what about Taehyung? You know anything thing about him!! What if he is married!!...

Jennie: I said I don't care! If he is married to! I didn't care about it! I will steal him! I want him! That's it...

With that she cutted the call and about to left from the washroom...

I was hiding behind the door listening while conversation of her andMy anger boiled...

Y/n: Rosie! Was right!!! She is not a good women at all!... I need to talk to Taehyung about this !...

*FLASHBACK END*

Y/n: Now you got to know Tae!! She is not a good Women! Please stay away from her!..

Taehyung nodded cutely

Taehyung: Okkieee! My Sweetheart!!

Y/n: Hmm

Taehyung: My small baby looks very concerned about me !! Hmm! Or I can say jealous!..

Y/n: I am not jealous!.

Taehyung: You are!..

Y/n: No! I am not!...

Taehyung: Yes! You are...

Y/n: okay fine! I am but I am concerned about you!..