Special chapter: The floating land of science.

Magsimula sa umpisa

She has long blonde hair and pale skin

She has long blonde hair and pale skin. She wears a white dress shirt with short sleeves and a large bow, glasses, brown boots, gray pants, and pink socks.

All Might: Oh, Melissa!

The students are surprised to see that the friend is this young woman.

Melissa: Long time no see! I'm so happy you came!

All Might: Thank you for inviting me! But I almost didn't recognize you! You're all grown up now!

Melissa: I'm 17 now. I'm heavier than I used to be, aren't I?

All Might: Not at all!

All Might slowly place her down while the students are still staring at the two.

Melissa: I'm glad you seem well, as usual, Uncle Might. Sorry, I'm late.

All Might: Oh, right. Where's Dave?

Melissa: He's in his lab. It looks like he finally finished the first stage of his research, so I invited you to this island as a surprise to celebrate that.

All Might: So that's your plan. By the way, what was Dave researching this time?

Melissa: He said it's confidential, and won't even tell me.

All Might: scientists have it hard too, huh?

Before the conversation can continue, All might notice that the students are in a state of confusion and decide to clear things up.

All Might: Oh. She's the daughter of my good friend.

Melissa: I'm Melissa Shield. Nice to meet you!

Melissa prompts Midoriya to shake her hand.

Y/n and Katashi: Oh.

Midoriya: Oh, so that's how it is...

All Might: What?

Melissa: What is it?

Midoriya: Oh, nothing!

Midoriya proceeds to shake her hands.

Midoriya: Nice to meet you! I'm Izuku Midoriya. Those two are Y/n L/n and Bushido Katashi. We're first-years in the Hero Course at U.A. High School.

Melissa: U.A. High School? Then you're Uncle Might's...

Midoriya: Yes, We're his students!

All Might: They're going to be heroes in the future!

Melissa: Wow, I can't believe you're Uncle Might's student! You must have a promising future ahead!

Midoriya: No, we're still in training! Well, I mean...

Melissa starts to take a closer look at Midoriya

Melissa: What kind of Quirk do you have?

Midoriya answers nervously.

Midoriya: It's a power-type Quirk!