The Lonely Man part 3

"What?" Sherlock questioned freeing her from his arm. 

"The poison was dimethyl mercury." She remarked. 

"You mean that. I figured it out to and was coming to tell you." Sherlock stated. "In the hand soap?" 

Jane nod and said.

"We need to find John, get soap's sample, test it, then find out the crime motive and the killer." 

***

Again thinking, again staring blankly. 

This was Jane's recent state. Before starting to work with Sherlock she had adventures each day. Frankly speaking, some would end badly: she would be injured, she would feel sick for days e.t.c.

Even though she had activities to do. She wouldn't stay much without workless.

Actually, the examinations on soap proved their theory. But what was next? How would they find the killer? 

Jane decided to look what she finds about the poison from her mind palace

(CH3)2Hg - dimethylmercury. 

Dimethylmercury is extremely toxic and dangerous to handle. Absorption of doses as low as 0.1 can result in severe mercury poisoning. The risks are enhanced because of the compound's high. Since it is highly lipophilic, it absorbs through the skin and into body fat very easily and can permeate many materials, including many plastics and rubber compounds.

The usage of this poison is illegal. A man was arrested for 12 for just trying to purchase it to poison a woman who broke off the relationship with him. Buying it would be definetly spotted. 

"Sherlock, i found something." Jane said opening her eyes to see Sherlock sitting in the armchair in front of her. 

They were at the hotel's hall. John had probably tried to 'wake' them up and then gave up as it wasn't that easy. Now Jane had to make Sherlock leave his mind palace. 

She stood up, ignoring ache at her legs as she sat for too long. She took Sherlock's shoulders and started shaking him. Sherlock opened his eyes in surprise since he lived an earthquake in his mind palace. 

"What's wrong?" Sherlock gulped. 

"I found something." Jane replied stopping shaking him.

"What is it?" Sherlock asked.

"The killer could buy the poison from only the place named 'Black Forest'. The purchase of it is illegal and rare. You can get it from 'Black Forest' where is  some kind of supermarket of illegal tools for crime. Fortunately, i have couple of friends there who can help us. Warning i will have be Jane Foster." Jane explained.

"I am afraid of asking how you used this place." Sherlock stated. 

"It was dark days which doesn't worth mentioning. Will we take John?" Jane changed the topic swiftly. 

"Probably, yes." 

***

"So we are going to ask if they have seen someone buying dimethylmercury? Couldn't you call?" John asked. 

They all were looking different. Jane decided to disguise them as her guards since they were famous around London while she was Jane Foster. 

"No, because criminals who sell illegal tools never have phones as they can be reported. Also, they wouldn't give information online." Jane explained trying to not sound angry.