40

Continued...

Explanation

You gave your husband a confused look. "What?" You asked and he just scratched his beard. "Joseph. Answer me!" You yelled and he sighed. "I mean...I talked to Nick.." He started to say but stopped. You raised your eyebrows and chuckled. "Joseph...stop stalling. What are you talking about!" You asked; getting angry. "I talked to Nick...hes relasing you from Smackdown...your contract was terminated." He said softly and your jaw dropped.

You got out of the bed and he followed after you. "Y/n wait...let me expl-" He tried to say but you threw a pillow at him. "No! What the hell Joseph! What reason could you possibly have for doing that! I know I signed a contract for a match without you knowing! But getting my contract terminated? Are you fucking kidding me!" You shouted and he slowly approached you.

"Will you listen?" He asked and you picked up another pillow. "Y/n stop! Just listen!" He yelled before you threw the pillow. "No, you have gone too far!" You yelled as you walked to him. He tried to grab your shoulder but you hit him on his chest. You lost your cool and started to punch him. "Y/n sto-" You slapped him across the face before he could finish.

You continued to try and hit him but he finally got ahold of your wrists. You felt tears sting your waterline and your nose started to sting as well. He held you in his arms while you struggled and tried to hit him still. He stroked your hair while he swayed from side to side. "Let me go Joseph!" You yelled in anger, with tears slowly falling down your cheeks.

"Y/n...you need to calm down...and just listen to me baby.." He said softly but you refused. You were so mad that he would go behind your back and do that to you. "Please! Let me go!" You begged as the tears were coming faster than ever. "I can't. I'm not gonna hit you...but you can't just hit me." He said as his grip got tighter.

"I need you to listen to me.." He said once again and you just caved. "Say whatever you need to say, cause once you let me go...I'm beating your ass Joseph. So hurry up!" You yelled through tears. "I told Nick to terminate your contract...for Smackdown. Not for Raw. You're going to Raw..." He said and it didn't make you feel any better.

"Are you serious? You put me through hell, a ton of lonely nights because you wanted me to stay with you on Smackdown and now you want me to leave!" You shouted as you struggled again. He let his guard down and you got free. You swung at him but he doged it and lifted you up and held you.

"Y/n! Enough!" He yelled out and you could feel yourself hyperventilating. He noticed as well and put you down on the bed. He got on his knees in front of you and placed his hands on your shoulders. "Baby...you gotta calm down or you're gonna make yourself dizzy..." He spoke softly and you tried your best to calm down. He stood up and went to go grab you a water. He came back and opened it for you so you could drink it. You drank half of the bottle and handed it back to him.

"Are you good now..?" He asked and you honestly shook your head no. He lifted you up and hugged you. You cried into his chest and he rubbed your back. "Why..?" You asked softly. "Randy is most likely going to be on Raw, along with Punk. Jimmy and Solo are on Smackdown with me. If Randy or CM Punk get a title opportunity macth with me, I need you on that brand so you can break them down from the inside. You are still apart of the Bloodli-"

You chuckled

"No...I'm out.." You said

To be continued...