10

You had a busy week this week, you were scheduled tonight to show up on Raw with Reigns and The Usos for a 8-person tag team match against Edge, The Mysterios and Alisha. You couldn't wait to get your hands on Alisha again after what she did last night. Then you were scheduled to go see Xavier Woods to play against Jimmy Uso in a game for Xavier's Up Up Down Down Youtube channel. Then on Wednesday if you won you had to go up against Kofi. On top of that you had to appear on Smackdown on Friday. 

Reigns still hasn't forgiven himself for spearing you the other night, even though you promised him you were okay and that you weren't mad at him. It made you happy to see how much he cared, especially given y'alls history. You saw on Social Media people were commenting on your outfit from last night, people asking where they can find it, saying they thought it was funny and that they thought it was cute. 

July 19th 2021

I was talking with Naomi and Becky about my match tonight, "Yeah you better beat her ass, the nerve of that girl." Naomi commented with a huff. "Yeah I know, I refuse to let that go." I added with an eye roll. "How you feeling after the whole, spear situation." Becky asked. "I feel better, not one hundred percent but, about eighty. Reigns still hasn't stopped apologizing."

"Hell yeah, he was running full speed and you both went through the barricades, you broke them! The barricades hurt like hell without you breaking them, so I know that hurt." Naomi laughed out. I moved my hair out of my face and nodded my head. I heard laughing behind me and turned to see the rest of The Bloodline coming over to us.

Jimmy went up to Naomi and gave her a kiss before he put his arm around her. Reigns put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, leaning down placing his lips on mine. Jey told Becky hey and Paul greeted the three of us. "You guys better go out there and kick their asses tonight!"Becky yelled with a smile.

The others laughed and promised her that we would. I felt around in my pockets for my phone and realized I left it in our locker room. "Hey what time is it?" I asked and Reigns pulled out his phone. "9:25" He said while putting his phone away. "Y'alls match is in five minutes, you better head to the gorilla." Becky stated. I nodded my head and gave Naomi and Becky a hug before I made my way to the gorilla, the others not too far behind.

I had on a red outfit, red top and red bottoms, with the same gold glove that Reigns wore, with my black boots and black leather jacket. With my shades and my belt around my waist. 

(Let's pretend that the red top says Bloodline across it)