4

It was Monday morning, the past few days ever since Reigns got that call, he was never here when you woke up. You woke up and Reigns wasn't next to you again. You looked around but he didn't seem to be in the room at all. You checked your phone and saw you got a text from Jessica, asking you to come down to the arena to see her. You happily texted her back that you would be there soon. You got up and went to grab some black sweats and a white t-shirt. You got into the shower and washed your hair and your body. You got out and towel dried your hair.

You put your hair into a bun and grabbed your black leather jacket. You saw your accessories and decided to go all out, you attached a few chains to your pants, then put a chain necklace on. You grabbed your phone and your sunglasses. You picked up the room keycard that Reigns left for you.

You took your tiny bag and headed out the door. As you walked through the hall you could see Reigns with his arm around a girl. You snickered to yourself. "Hey Y/n" You turned around and saw someone you haven't seen in awhile. "Riddle!" You cheered as you gave him a hug. He hugged you back while he laughed. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "I'm joining Raw, I debut tonight." You gave him another hug, you and Riddle use to be super close on NXT.

"I'm heading to the arena right now, do you want to come with me?" He nodded as the two of you walked through the hall. You could feel Reign's eyes on you as you passed him with Riddle. You two talked all the way to Riddle's car, you both got in and drove to the arena.

Once you got there you two walked to the building, Riddle had to go see Kurt so you two split up. You made your way to Jessica, who was excited to see you. She gave you a hug, which you happily accepted. "I'm so happy to show you your Shield outfit, but I have to wait till it's closer to time. Which is in about four hours, so not too long."

"I'm excited too, I can't wait." Jessica clapped her hands, "Wait right here I'll be right back." You nodded as she walked off. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing?" You turned around and saw Drew standing there. "Can I help you?" You asked sounding annoyed.

" I think you could." Before Drew got any closer there was a voice from behind him. "Leave her alone." It was Riddle. Drew laughed as Riddle walked over to him, Drew and Riddle got into each other's faces, before Drew head butted Riddle, knocking him to the ground. Drew started to attack Riddle. "Matt!" You yelled out as you went to help him.

You ran up to Drew and kicked him in the face, causing him to fall to his knees. You crouched down next to Riddle as you scanned over him, making sure he was okay. You felt someone grab onto your hair, you let out a cry of pain as Drew tossed you away from Riddle, your back hitting one of the storage carts. Riddle got up and attacked Drew, knocking him to the floor. Riddle came over to you and made sure you were okay.

You stood up and Drew Claymore kicked Riddle, but Drew's body ran into you, knocking you back. You held onto your arm, as you looked up and saw Bailey. She smiled at you before she started to stomp you. Riddle got away from Drew and ran to your aid, as he pushed Bailey away from you. You got up slowly and hit Bailey with one of the clipboards that was on the table. Drew got a hold of Riddle as they kept hitting one another.

Bailey got on top of you and punched you a few times before you flipped over and got on top of her, attacking her like a crazed animal. Riddle threw Drew into the storage carts causing them to fall on top of him, you stood up and repeatedly stomped Bailey, pressing your foot on her neck and holding it there.

Officials and staff ran into the room and split all of you up, with Drew and Riddle still trying to fight and you were trying to get to Bailey but you couldn't. The number of staff caused other performers to come see what was happening.

You saw the other Shield members along with The Usos, and Becky. You locked eyes with Becky, before you turned your attention back to Bailey. Becky pointed to you and the others looked towards where she pointed. There was a clearing of staff and a clear path to Bailey.