24

It was Friday and you were nervous because you had to face Reigns again tonight while Jey made his choice and that also stressed you out. You were hanging out with Jimmy in his locker room waiting for the show to start. 

June 16th 2023

I looked up from my phone as I heard the show start, with Jimmy doing the same. Kayla appeared on the screen and she looked beautiful. "Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. The Bloodline is arriving now to the arena, and we're hopefully gonna get some answers to the questions that's been on everybody's mind. Will Jey Uso fall in line?"

Solo got out of the car and opened the door for Reigns. "Excuse me, Roman can you update on Jey's-" Reigns started to walk off, "WiseMan, your girlfriends here." Reigns said as he left. Kayla turned to Paul and held the mic up to his mouth, "Can you give us any update on where Jey Uso stands within The Bloodline?" Kayla waited for Paul to answer but he just gave her weird looks and walked off.  I turned and looked at Jimmy, "It's time." 

~~~~~~

Reigns stood in the ring with a mic in his hand, "Lexington, Kentucky.....Acknowledge me.!" The crowd cheered, but then The Usos theme song hit and Jey walked out and headed to the ring. Jey paced back and forth before he went to go grab a mic.  He stood infront of Reigns as he waited. "I know what they want. They want answers Jey. So what's it gon' be? Are you in or are you out?" Reigns asked.

"You tell me Uce.....Aye it's either gon' be him.....Or it's me." Jey said while pointing to Paul. Reigns laughed before he spoke, "Alright listen, when you're Tribal Chief you can pick anyone you wannabe to be your Wiseman. This is my Wiseman, he's not the Bloodline's Wiseman, he's not Jey's Wiseman, he's not Jimmy's, no he's my Wiseman. He's here to help me, as I lead. That's what you don't understand, I was only meant to get us to the Promise Land, you're meant to keep us here."

"You understand? You're meant to keep us here, you're meant to keep us at the top of the mountain. Wiseman said that we started grooming you, but no no no no, we've been grooming you for over three years now! Three years now of hard work and equity into you, why you think you're the right hand man, why you think we put you in a position to become the main event Jey Uso?"

"Beacause you're meant to lead.....Just not yet.  So the problem isn't the Wiseman and I told you this before, the problem is your brother and it pains me to say this...but the problem is also...my wife." The crowd booed and Jey paced back and forth. I looked at Jimmy and we started to head towards the gorilla. "I know I've been with you my whole life, you're inseparable, that's what it is, you're twins but you have to understand-"

Jimmy and I walked out, "Yo yo..the problem is not your brother Jey, the problem is our cousin." Jimmy and I got into the ring, staring down Solo and Reigns. "Yeah let's get right to it. Let's get right to it Uce. You say you a leader and he say he grooming you." Jimmy said while pointing at Jey. "But in reality, he's usin you bruh. Yeah! Look at me. You actually believe this garbage comin out of his mouth. Look at me Uce....You believe this...over me?"

The crowd started to chant Uso over and over again as Reigns laughed. "Listen to em! They weren't doing this ten years ago. Hell, it took ten years just to get y'all in Wrestlemania. And since you been with me you've main evented every single one! He's an anchor, I'm the wings! I lift you up, he drags you down! You have a great future in front of you I told you, you're the next in line. You're the successor, you're the next Tribal Chief! And guess what...you can't be a Tribal Chief and a twin at the same time."

"So go on let him plead to ya, let him beg ya, let him give ya that brother love, but aye...I can put on a mask too, you know what I'm sayin but, the reality is- Actually wait...Wiseman..When we named Jey the right hand man...who were the only two that had a problem with it?" Reigns asked while looking me dead in the eyes. I shook my head at him and he smiled. "It wasn't the Wiseman, it was his suggestion."