37

SO I HAD AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT PLAN, BUT AFTER TONIGHT'S SHOW I AM CHANGING A LOT OF THINGS

Continued

You were taken out by security as Reigns was being looked at by EMTs. You called Jey and he rushed over and made his way to you. "Hey, what's going on?" He said as secuirty let you go. "Reigns decided to go all crazy and he got hurt and I don't know where Joella is!" You said as you felt tears form in your waterline. Jey sighed as he hugged you and stroked your hair. "I'll go find Joella, go get in my car and wait. I'll be back." He said and you nodded.

You worried about your husband. You knew that everything would take a turn for the worst and it pissed you off that you allowed yourself to let things get this bad. You brushed your hair behind your ears and took a deep breath. You walked to Jey's car but stopped as you heard sirens. You turned and looked as your husband was rolled out on a stretcher. 

You tried to run over but security grabbed you. The worst started to flood your mind. "No! Wait! Let me go!" You begged the guard as he held you tighter. "Joseph!" You called out as you cried for your husband. "Let her go." Nick instructed and you thanked him before you ran to the ambulance. "Ma'am we've got to get him to the ER as soon as possible." The EMT said to you and you nodded. "I'm his wife, can I ride in the back.." You asked and the EMT said yes.

You took a second and looked back to see Jey holding Joella. You gestured for him to call you and he nodded as you got into the ambulance.

~~~~~~

You were sitting in a chair next to your husband's bed as you rubbed the back of his hand. He shifted and it made you look up. Joella was staying with Jey at the hotel for the time being, you didn't want her to worry anymore than she already was. Reigns let out a low groan and you stood up and held his hand tighter. He squeezed your hand and it made you smile. He slowly opened his eyes and you smiled. 

"Y/n...I'm sorr-" You stopped him. "Don't. Just relax...it is a conversation for another time.  How are you feeling?" You asked and he sighed as he slowly tried to sit up. "Real bad headache." He said softly as the door opened. A nurse walked in and she had a smile on her face. "Mr. Anao'i, it is good to see you awake. How are you feeling?" She asked and he replied the same. 

"You gave the EMTs a scare. Especially with your history of leukemia. Have you been feeling more tired than usual lately?" The nurse asked and it worried you. "No, I've been feeling fine." He added and the nurse hummed to herself. "I'll let the doctor know you are awake and I'll have him come talk to you." She said with a small smirk. She left the room and you looked at your husband. "Josep-" 

"Y/n, what happened had nothing to do with my luekemia." He said and you sat down. "How do you know!?" You asked, panic and worry taking over your emotions. "Please don't stress yourself with that. Trust me-" You looked at the door as the doctor walked in. "Mr. Anao'i, we've got some good news and some bad news." The doctor said as he washed his hands. "Good news is you're gonna be fine and your luekemia isn't even in the picture." You let out a huge sigh of relief and Reigns rubbed your back.

"Bad news is...your right shoulder blade suffered a large amount of injury. Now I can't stop you, but I suggest you take some time off. Let it heal a little more before you risk fighting again." Reigns nodded. "Are you saying that if I don't I'll have a greater injury?" He asked and the doctor nodded. "What percent?" The doctor paused for a moment. "About at 75% chance. Then if that does happen you can't fight for about 2-3 months."