35

C R O W N  J E W E L

November 4th 2023

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

| 1  H O U R  T I L L  S H O W T I M E |

You were walking with Naomi and Joella, the three of you heading into the arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. All three of you dressed in bodysuits out of respect. You had on an all white bodysuit with all black Jordans. Joella had on a red bodysuit with white shoes on. She had a Bloodline shirt over the bodysuit. Naomi had on a neon green bodysuit with blue LED shoes. 

Security met up with the three of you and brought you to a locker room assigned to Reigns. Naomi was there to support Jimmy, but she was also there to support you. You knew Naomi wouldn't let anything happen to Joella so you knew she was in good hands. Naomi sat down on the couch and she pulled out her phone. 

"Y/n, its only 50 minutes until the event offically starts, you should head over to the meet and greet area." Naomi suggested. You grabbed your phone, "Right, make sure you watch Joella." You said as your daughter ran to you. She hugged you and you hugged her back. "Where are you going mommy?" She asked. "Mommy has to go meet some fans. You be good and stay with Naomi, okay?" You smiled and Joella nodded. 

You gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the door. "Love you both so much!" You said as you walked out. You composed your nerves and made your way to the meet and greet area.  You walked up the steps and a bunch of people saw you and started to cheer. You smiled and walked over to a crowd of people but the security kept you from getting too close. You spotted a little girl that had a beautiful sign that had You, Jey, Cody, and Sami on it, it was so well drawn that you couldn't look away from it. 

"Please, for your safety stand away from the ropes." The secuirty warned you. "Bring her to me." You said as you pointed to the little girl. The secuirty guard spoke into his walkie-talkie and two more staff members made their way to the little girl. They brought her to the steps. She had her father with her and he held her sign. She ran to you and you laughed as you lifted her up and held her on your hip. She cried as she hugged you. You chuckled and rubbed her back. 

"You're gonna make me cry!" You said and she pulled away from you. You set her down and got onto one knee to meet her eye level. You held her hands as she sniffled. "Can I ask you something?" You asked. The little girl nodded. "Did you draw that beautiful picture on your sign?" The little girl nodded. Your eyes widened as you smiled. "Wow! That is honestly the best thing I've ever seen. In fact it might just be my favorite sign of all time. How old are you?" The little girl took a deep breath.

"I'm turning 10 next week" She stuttered out. You smiled. "Wow! You're gonna be double digits! Well how about as a birthday present, I'll pay for your tickets to come to Raw next week and SmackDown!" You smiled as the little girl hugged you again. You held her tightly and once again rubbed her back. "Is this your first huge event?" You asked and she nodded.