13

Continued

I came up to the gorilla, seeing Reigns and Paul. Once he noticed me he had a huge smile on his face, opening his arms and slightly crouching down. I couldn't help but smile as I ran over to him and jumped into his arms, feeling them tighten around my body as he lifted me off my feet. "I'm so sorry that I didn't have your back, but I'm so proud of you Y/n! I love you so much, do you hear me?" He whispered into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, as my grip around his neck tightened. "I love you more Reigns."

He put me down and gave me a quick kiss. He looked down at my ankle and gave me a worried look. "Is your ankle okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine, just sore, but it's fine." I smiled. "Y/n if you need, you can just stay backstage. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I laughed and gave him another quick kiss, "I'm fine, I promise. I want to be there for your match." He rubbed his forehead as he pressed his lips together. "At least let me carry you."

"Reigns, come on, the Tribal Chief has to do his regular entrance, you can't carry me out there, it'll ruin it." He scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "Y/n I could careless about what they think, I care about you more than anything else, at least get on my back." I sighed but agreed so he wouldn't worry. He turned around and crouched down so I could get on his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, waiting for him to stand up. 

John was out first, making his way to the ring as we waited. "I don't even know why we are doing this." Paul said sounding annoyed. "What do you mean?" I asked. "There is no way, John Cena, is going to beat the Tribal Chief. There is just no way, all those people out there getting their hopes up for nothing!" Paul spat out. I laughed as Reigns let out a sigh, I kissed his cheek before I rested my chin on his shoulder. "People need to see it to believe it unfortunately, so I have to go and embarrass him in front of all these people." 

I let out a scream, scaring the others as I felt a hand on my back. I looked and saw Jimmy and Jey behind us. I rested my head on the back on Reigns' head, breathing heavily as they laughed. "That wasn't funny, you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled out, that only seemed to make them laugh harder. "My bad Uce, I ain't know you was gonna freak out like that." Jey said through his laughter. "You ready Chief?" Jimmy asked clapping his hands together. "Of course. Let's go." 

Paul opened the curtain for us as Reigns walked out, with the Usos behind us. I felt so stupid being on his back, but at the same time it was nice to see he cared. He walked out, towards the top of the ramp, fans cheering and booing as he did his usual entrance. Reigns lifted up his title, as the Usos did the same, fireworks going off in the back. Paul stood there, admiring Reigns as he held his title up. 

Reigns handed Paul his title as he prepared to walk towards the ring, fans reaching out to try and touch him, but to no success. The Usos stayed at the top of the ramp, as instructed by Paul. Reigns stopped at the steel steps, waiting and looking around before he walked up. He let me get down, allowing me to get into the ring and walk over to his corner before he got into the ring. He walked to the center and raised his title as I clapped. He lowered it as the bell rung, coming over and standing with me. 

"The following contest scheduled for one fall is for The Universal Championship. Introducing the challenger, from West NewBury Massachusetts, weighing in at 251 pounds, John Cena!" 

"And his opponent, accompanied by his wife, who is the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion, Y/n, and his special council, Paul Heyman. Standing in at a weight of 265 pounds, he is The Universal Champion, Roman Reigns!"

I smiled as Reigns came over to me, nodding his head as he smirked. He put his finger under my chin, pulling my face closer to his and placing his lips on mine. We pulled away and I got out of the ring, going to stand and watch. The bell rung and the match started, the two walked in circles around the ring, with John trying to bait Reigns and get inside his head.