8

July 16th, 2021

Finally were able to have live, in person audiences again. We were in Houston Texas, for SmackDown. Reigns and The Usos had a match against The Mysterios and Edge. I was also excited to see Seth's match tonight, I know Becky was planning on watching.

The Usos and I were backstage talking and getting hyped up for their match. I had no idea where Paul and Reigns were, but they emerged out of the many hallways, joining us. Reigns put his hand on the side of my head, pulling me closer to him so he could give me a quick kiss. I put my hand on his chest, while he rested his hand on my hip.

His music hit and he took me with him, as The Usos waited backstage. We walked out and raised our titles, before we made our way to thing ring. The crowd cheering and booing as Reigns assisted me up the steps. I stood on the apron as he got into the ring, then shortly after he was holding the ropes for me so I could get in.

I almost broke character when The Usos showed up on the apron out of nowhere and scared me. They got into the ring with us and Jey put his arm around me, while he cheered. Roman put his hand out and Paul got on one knee, as he handed him the belt. Reigns put his other arm out, signaling for me to stand with him.

I stood with him as The Usos clapped, we raised our belts and the crowd chanted. We lowered our belts and Jimmy patted my back as Jey climbed onto the ropes, celebrating. I went to the corner and sat down on the top turnbuckle, while Jimmy stood in front of me. I reached down and rubbed his shoulders, while Reigns made his way to our side of the ring.

"This time Y/n, I mean it, you do not get involved, I don't care what's happening, you stay out of it." I sighed but agreed as he got in between my legs, with his back turned towards me. Jimmy and Jey stood on both sides of him, as Paul stood on the apron.

As The Mysterios were making their entrance, I wrapped my arm around Reigns' neck and got close to his ear. "You're gonna do great." He chuckled, "What do I get tonight if we win?" He whispered to me. I laughed into the side of his neck, "Anything you want, Tribal Chief." He nodded his head and focused back on The Mysterios.

He tapped my thigh and I swung my leg over the rope, setting my feet on the apron. Edge made his way to the ring with Dominik and Rey, getting into the ring and celebrated as the crowd cheered. Reigns got out of the ring, to talk with Paul for a moment, calling The Usos over to him.

I stood on the apron and glared at Edge, he noticed me and turned around. He walked towards me, taunting me, as Reigns and The Usos were talking. He put his arms out, pointing towards the mat, taunting me to get in the ring.

I tried to climb through the ropes, but Jimmy stopped me, Edge turned his attention to Reigns, who was climbing up on the apron, but Jey attacked him from behind and the ref signaled for the bell to ring. Jimmy let me go once the match started, as Reigns taunted the people who were standing behind the barricades.

I stood with Paul Heyman outside the ring, as Reigns got onto the apron, watching Edge gain control of the match. He tagged in Dominik, who assisted him in attacking Jey. Shortly after Dominik tagged in his father and also attacked Jey, specifically his arm. Jey got away from Rey and tagged in his brother, as he slid out of the ring.

As the match continued, I walked over to Jey and patted his back. "You good?" I asked as he pulled up his pants a little. "Yeah, just warming up." He responded and I nodded my head. I felt fans pat my back and my shoulders, as I was rather close to the barricades. Jey got back onto the apron and I walked back over to stand with Paul.

~~~~~~

Jimmy was being attacked by Dominik, but Jey tagged himself in. As Dominik was moving towards the other side of the ring after bouncing off the ropes, Jey used the ropes, to get momentum so he could kicked Dominik in the face. After he spun around Jimmy punched him underneath his chin, sending Dominik to the mat.