38

1  D A Y  B E F O R E  S U R V I V O R  S E R I E S

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

November 24th 2023

You sat in the car, driving to the arena. You still hadn't told Reigns about your match or about the fact that you stood face to face with Randy Orton. You knew he wouldn't be happy, but he also had to get ready for tomorrow. You were in Chicago, you enjoyed the pretty sites but you feared the reaction of your husband. You also feared that Randy would come out of nowhere. 

"Mrs.Anao'i we are here. Would you like help out of the car?" The driver asked. You collected your thoughts and shook your head with a smile. "I'll be fine, thank you." You opened the door and walked out. You softly closed the door behind you and took a deep breath before you walked into the building. You stepped inside and had the displeasure of being greeted by Austin Theory.

"You know, I'd be scared if I were you!" He said with a laugh. "Why are you talking to me?" You responded while crossing your arms. Austin scoffed before he smiled again. "I heard that Randy Orton is back! Your husband is about to be old news!" Austin cheered and you rolled your eyes. "Why are you constantly bothering people?" You heard Kevin Owens ask as he walked over. Austin's face dropped and it made you laugh. 

"Y/n, you want me to punch this guy for you?" Kevin asked and you looked Austin up and down. "Yes, yes I would Kevin." You said as you patted his back. Austin took off and Kevin sighed before he chased after him. You jumped as you felt a hand touch your shoulder. You grabbed the wrist of the random person as you turned around. 

"Whoa Uce...you good?" Jey asked and you sighed in relief. He gave you a quick hug before you two pulled away. "Sorry...wait, why are you here?" You asked and Jey smiled. "Hoping to get a word in with Randy about tomorrow." He answered and your eyes widened. "He's here?" You yelled and Jey put his fingers to his lips. "I don't know! Calm down! Why are you so jumpy?" He asked. 

You placed your hands on your hips and looked at the ground. "Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind." Jey raised his eyebrows and chuckled under his breath. "Y/n.." He asked and you looked at him. "I gotta question...how does Reigns feel about y'alls match tomorrow night?" You stayed silent and Jey threw his hands up, they came crashing down onto his tight pants. "Are you-" You cutt him off, "Before you say anything! I am really scared. I didn't ask him about if before I signed the contract! So I'm trying to find the words to tell him!"

Before Jey could respond Sami and Cody walked over. "Whoa, hey!" Cody said as he gestured for you to give him a hug. You accepted the kind gesture and gave Sami one too. "Aren't you...suspended...?" Sami asked. "Well I made a deal with Nick and Adam...they said if I agreed to a match then I wouldn't be suspended anymore." You said and they all exchanged looks. "So they are blackmailing you?" Cody asked as he crossed his arms. "nononono...its just I already accepted the offer so there is no point in arguing!" You yelled with a smile and they all dropped the subject.

"Jey, we have things to handle so say your goodbyes. It was nice seeing you Y/n, we will catch up with you later." Cody said as you gave him one more hug. They all walked off and you were left alone.

~~~~~~

You were sitting in catering, scrolling through your phone before you felt uneasy. You felt someone watching you and it made you look up. Your heart dropped as you saw Randy, you quickly blinked but he was gone and LA Knight stood in front of you. You squinted and became even more confused. "Good thing your husband isn't here, he'd get jealous with how hard you're  staring at me baby doll." Knight said with a cocky smirk. You rolled your eyes and stood up. "What the hell do you want? Haven't you noticed everytime we interact, I get in trouble." You said and Knight laughed.