32

"Fuck that"

Continued...

You grabbed onto your husband's hand and tried to stop him. "Please can we just not do this Joseph! It's not a big deal!" You begged and it caused your husband to stop. He turned around to face you and chuckled. "Not that big a deal? Not that bi- Do you not understand that he made you cry? He made MY wife cry and had the audacity to say something like that to you." You could see the anger in his eyes. "You want him to suffer, so do I, but atleast let Jimmy or Solo handle him tonight. It just can't be you. Not until Crown Jewel. Please baby..." He rubbed his face before he looked up and sighed. 

He nodded and it made you smile. He walked past you, going back to his locker room. The two of you walked in and Joella ran to her father. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Do you have to go again?" Joella asked. Reigns smiled and shook his head, "No princess, mommy and I are staying with you. But Uncle Jimmy has to go handle something." Jimmy's eyebrows raised as he glanced at you and Reigns. 

There was a knock at the door and a staff member walked in. "Cameras rolling in 30 seconds." Reigns quickly walked over to his chair and sat down with Joella in his lap. "Don't say anything till daddy tells you to, okay?" Joella nodded her head. Jimmy quickly got up and walked out of the frame as you sat down on the couch, Paul moved around the camera man and took his spot behind your husband. "Go!" The staff yelled.

Reigns and Paul acted as if they were talking before Jimmy jumped onto the couch. His head landing on your thigh as he laid on his back, holding onto his chest area. Reigns looked at Jimmy confused as you handed him a water. "Where the hell have you been?" Reigns asked as Jimmy took a sip of the water. "Trainers room. Gettin looked at." Jimmy replied as he continued to breath heavily. "What happened out there?" Reigns asked. Jimmy gave you all a confused look. 

"What you mean? Ran the play." Jimmy responded as Reigns scratched his beard. "Tried to run the play-" Jimmy mumbled out. "You ran the wrong play." Reigns commented. "Hot route....right?" Jimmy asked as Reings spoke into his hand, "It was hot out there..." Reigns agreed while Jimmy started coughing. "If we don't control this fool, its done. You gotta handle him tonight."

"Tonight?" Jimmy asked as he sat up slightly. "Finish this thing- Yes tonight." Reigns added. "Uce  I'm on the injured reserved list. I can't do nothin." Reigns shifted in his seat, causing Joella to wrap her arms around his neck and rest her cheek on his shoulder. Reigns turned to look at Jimmy, confused on why there was any back talk. "You on what?" Reigns asked.  Jimmy quickly changed his answer. "I'm off the injured reserved list..! I can do somethin'." Reigns nodded his head, "Thats right..okay." Jimmy glanced up at you and you slightly shrugged your shoulders. 

"Wiseman!" Reigns addressed Paul. "Yes my Tribal Chief?" Paul answerd with a smile. "Make the match." Reigns instructed. "I'll go tell Nick Aldis right- just so that I'm clear my Tribal Chief, the match is Jimmy Uso versus LA Knight?" Reigns nodded his head, "Yeah.." He said and Paul got up. There was a small moment of silence. "Yeet" Jimmy chuckled out and you glared at him. You flicked him above his eyebrow and he quickly sat up and rubbed the spot. You shook your head at him, "Don't do that.." You scolded him. Jimmy looked at Reigns, who was staring at him. "Like I told you, I don't like that." Jimmy nodded his head and slowly laid back down, putting his head back on your thigh. 

"Cut! Alright we're good." The staff said as they left the room. "Did I do good daddy?" Joella asked with a smile. "You did wonderful angle. How about after tonights show...mommy and I take you to get icecream?" Reigns smiled as Joella cheered. 

~~~~~~

You were walking around backstage when Jimmy and Solo approached you. You crossed your arms and looked at the two of them. "Aye Uce, I know we not on good terms right now. I know you like hate our guts, but tonigt Solo can't be ringside for my match with LA Knight. I'm already hurt. But you on the other hand, you're 100 percent. So do you think that there is someway that you could pull your weight tonight?" Jimmy asked as you laughed. "Why would I help you? The only reason why I'm not on Raw with Jey is because I don't want my daughter to have to deal with me fighting with her father. I don't accept the way he acts or the way he operates, but I would do anything to keep my daughter happy. Anything to keep her little mind worry free and that is what I'm doing."