2

Your eyes fluttered open as the sun shone in through the windows. You felt movement behind you and it caused you to realize, Reigns was holding you. You slowly tried to slide out of bed, but he pulled you closer to him. "Where are you going?" His voice was very raspy and it made a shiver go down your spine. "I'm getting up." He groaned. "Why?" You rolled your eyes. "Because it's morning and I need to get up." Roman tightened his grip on your waist as he pulled you even closer. 

"Reigns, this is weird. What are you doing?" You were so confused. "Y/n I had a long night, I'm stressed about tonight. I just need this right now. So could you please just lay with me for a few more minutes." You sighed. You wanted to say no, but you couldn't. You turned over so that you and Reigns were face to face. You moved up a little as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He let out a loud sigh as his grip tightened around your lower back and your hips. 

"Don't think this means anything. I just needed this and you are the only one here." Reigns spoke softly. You chuckled. "I was thinking the same thing. Good to know we are on the same page." As you two laid there in silence, there was a knock at the door. "My fucking god." Reigns mumbled under his breath. You let go of him as he did the same. You went to the door and opened it, seeing The Usos and Naomi. 

Jey stared at you, his eyes filled with lust. "Hey guys." You cheered happily. Before any of them said anything there was a loud thud, followed by a loud, "Fuck." You laughed as the others did as well. Roman walked over to the door and stood behind you. You could feel his body heat on your back. "You guys need to get up and get ready. Come on!" Jey said. Roman groaned. "I tried to tell him, but he doesn't listen." Naomi pulled out her phone. "We are heading to a restaurant to get some breakfast. Let me find it real quick." She scrolled through her phone as Jimmy watched over her shoulder.

You noticed Jey staring at you again. Then you felt Roman put his hand on your hip. You looked back at him and noticed his eyes were locked onto Jey. "Found it! Y'all hurry up and get dressed." You nodded as you stepped back and closed the door. Roman walked over to his suitcase and grabbed some clothes as you did the same. You went into the bathroom and Roman changed in the room. "You done?" You asked before opening the door. "Yeah." He called out.

You opened the door and walked out. Roman grabbed his keys and his phone. "Ready?" You nodded your head and you grabbed the room keycard and left to go meet up with the others. "Where are Dean and Seth?" You asked. "Right here." You heard from behind you. You turned around with a smile. They did their handshake with Roman and then gave you a hug. "We are about to head to the arena to warm-up before your match tonight Reigns. In case we have some issues." Seth added. 

"Oh, I need to train as well! I have a match with Sasha tonight." They both gasped. "Yes! Tonight you debut! You have to train!" You turned to Roman. "Do you mind telling them I had to handle some things?" Roman pulled out his phone, "I can text them because I'm going with you guys." You looked Roman up and down. "Let's go then. Reigns your car or mine?" Seth asked. 

"We can take mine." You followed Roman out to his car. You went to the backseat door but Seth stopped you. "You sit in the front." You chuckled. "Come on Seth, I can sit in the back. It's fine." He shook his head and you sighed as you got into the front seat. Roman started the car and drove to the arena. "Y/n don't you get to wear your Shield gear tonight?" Dean asked. "No, Jessica said I have to wait till next show." They all sucked their teeth.

Once you guys got to the arena, they all headed straight to the locker room. You got a head start to the gym and training area. There was no one there which was nice. You climbed into the ring and sat on the ropes. You heard the door open and a man walked in. He was startled when he saw you. "Woah. You scared me." You laughed as you stood on the apron. "Sorry." He smiled. "Have we met? I haven't seen you around here before." He walked over to you. "I'm new. Like very new, just came here from NXT the other day. I'm Y/n."