31

A/n: So for this to make sense, read the info below. Trust me!

Info: 

So I have this plan, so for the sake of the story we are once again throwing logic out the window.  

LOGIC IS GONE

So we are gonna pretend that Joella is now 6 years old. This will make sense later on, because what I have planned would make no sense for an infant to do. It's not even possible, so yeah. 

Also, since this is a more present time now, the writing style of the story will go from "I" to "you". It'll make sense as you start to read. Sorry for confusing all of you, but just read and you'll understand, I promise! 

LOVE U, UR THE BEST. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Tonight was the night that Reigns and LA Knight had to do their contract signing for their match at Crown Jewel. 

October 27th 2023

The cameras were rolling but the show started in about 10 minutes. But the fans could see what was going on backstage on the huge screen above the ramp. Everyone was confused, until they saw you and Nick Aldis talking. You were clearly annoyed as Nick tried to introduce himself to you.

"I've heard so much about you from Triple H and Ad-" His smile dropped as you put your hand up and glared up at him. "Listen, you said your name was Nick Aldis..?" You asked. He nodded his head with a smile, "Yes, the new general manager of Sma-" You cut him off again and rolled your eyes. "Yes, I know your position. But listen, I know you're new and you're only trying to do your job but, you are not Adam Pearce. As much as I hate Adam, you're not him. So how can I help you sir?" Nick had an offended look on his face but he cleared his throat and fixed his tie.

"Well I wanted to ask a favor of you. I know that in a few minutes your husband will be signing a contract with LA Knight for their title match at Crown Jewel, and I assume you will be joining him in the ring. I also know that you don't exactly care for LA Knight, so I needed to ask you if you could just keep your temper under control tonight. I want both LA Knight and your husband to be 100 percent going into Crown Jewel. So could you do that for me?" He asked with a smile. You looked him up and down before you scoffed and walked off. 

Once The Show Started

Reigns' music rang through the entire arena, causing the crowd to go into a small uproar. Once everyone caught sight of you, Reigns, and Paul, the cheering and booing got louder. People shinning the flash from their cameras all through the arena. Reigns took off his belt as Paul stood to the side and praised him. You watched him as the announcer spoke. Reigns lifted his belt above his head and the crowd got louder.

As you watched your husband, before he could even get his arm up all the way....

LA KNIGHT