12

These past few weeks since Reigns hit you, Naomi hasn't let you out of her sight. She slowly stopped being angry at him, because she knew it was an accident but still. You hadn't spoken to Reigns either, not because you were afraid of him, or you hated him, or anything like that, it was only because you wouldn't know what to say. Ever since that night you made no appearances on SmackDown or on Raw, fans were posting on social media, asking where you were. Making theories and suspicions about your sudden disappearance.

Tonight was SummerSlam and you were scheduled to accompany Reigns for his match, that is if you won against Alisha. Hunter set something up for tonight, where Dean would accompany you to the ring, as a fun surprise since he was here. You both decided you would match outfits, an idea of Hunter's and Jessica's. You were planning on speaking to Reigns at some point before his match, but you'd have to find him first. 

August 21st 2021 

I walked around backstage with Dean, as it was five minutes before my match, I was nervous, the weight of the situation truly sinking in. Even worse that I wouldn't have Reigns or the Usos by my side, but at least Dean was here. We made our way to one of the staircase entry ways, and prepared to head out. Alisha's music filled the stadium as we were waiting. "You look nervous, you got this! Like I said, give it your all, go out there and do what you do best. You have that belt for a reason and you've kept it for this long for a reason, don't forget that." Dean placed his hand on my shoulder, giving me a smile.

"Thanks Ambrose, I just would feel more confident if people had more faith in me, you know." Dean scoffed as he waved his hand, "Hey, you go out there and you prove em' wrong, you show them who Y/n L/n truly is and that you aren't afraid of anyone or any challenge!" I smiled as I nodded my head. I peaked through the curtain and saw as the lights turned off, there was a long moment of silence, that seemed so loud. 

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield 

The crowd was silent, with faint cheers as Dean and I started to walk down the steps, confused on why The Shield's music was playing. Once the crowd noticed us, they erupted and it was almost scary. As we walked down the steps, down the lane making our way to the barricades. I jumped over first and Dean followed, as we stood on different sides of the ring, me at the front and Dean at the back, climbing onto the apron. I glared at Alisha who seemed worried, nervous even which only made me happier. I got into the ring, pacing from side to side, studying, stalking her every move as the ref, separated us into certain corners. 

"The following contest scheduled for one fall is for, The SmackDown Women's Championship, and a position in The Bloodline. Introducing the challenger, weighing in at 114 pounds, Alisha!"

The crowd mostly booed, with the rest cheering, as she walked to the center of the mat and blew kisses out at the audience, biting her lip and winking before she returned to her corner. Dean got into the ring and stood with me, patting me on the back. 

And her opponent, accompanied by former WWE superstar, Dean Ambrose! Standing in at a weight of 128 pounds she is, The SmackDown Women's Champion, Y/n!"