29

Before we get into the story, you must read the time skip info below, for the story to make sense!!!

-

-

-

-

TimeSkip Info

It has been about 3 weeks since that night with Reigns. During Smackdown shows he didn't say a word to you, but when you two were alone, he would always ask if you've had any signs of  being pregnant, to which you would always answer no.

You felt terrible, and not because you weren't pregant. It was because you were lying to him and everyone else. The truth was, 2 weeks after that night with Reigns, you started getting morning sickness. Jey walked into your hotel room and found you in the bathroom throwing up. You told him you just didn't feel well and he believed it.

Reigns seemed to be upset that you kept telling him there were no signs, but to be honest you were scared. You were afraid of how things would change, not just for you, but for Reigns as well. You knew you had to tell Hunter, because you couldn't wrestle while pregnant. 

Tonight, You, Jimmy, and Jey were supposed to confront Solo, Paul, Tamina, and Reigns. You knew that there would be a chance Tamina would try to attack you, so it worried you. Reigns also kept his word, he talked to Hunter about dropping Alisha from the Bloodline and Hunter made it happen.  Now all that was left was, telling the truth.

-

-

-

-

-

Present Day

I waited in the gorilla with the Uso brothers as their music hit. The Bloodline was already in the ring and Reigns had been talking for awhile. He wasn't happy to see the three of us walk down the ramp. We all got onto the apron and got into the ring as the crowd cheered. Jimmy handed me a mic as I stood beside them, staring down the Bloodline. 

Reigns laughed, "You just never stop do y'all? You come out here, when no one asked for you to. Especially, when I'm talking! This is my ring, this is my company, and you think you can just come out here and interupt me! Have you all lost your damn minds?"

"Aye Uce, no one said you had to stop talking. But since you did, guess that makes it our turn now huh?" Jimmy laughed out. "Matter fact...these past few weeks, you've been coming out here, with all this mouth about how, you made us who we are, we wouldn't be here with you and that you haven't ended our careers yet because you feel sorry for us. Well Uce, we right here to welcome you to... The Uso Penitentiary!

The crowd cheered as Jimmy and Jey threw their mics. Reigns motioned for Tamina and Solo to attack us but I quickly went to the ropes and I could tell everyone was confused. As Jimmy and Jey attacked Solo and Reigns, Tamina caught me at the ropes by my hair, as I struggled to get away from her.

I got away and dropped to the outside of the ring, landing on my feet. I watched as Tamina followed me out and I ran, with my microphone in hand. Tamina chased me and I quickly put my hand out and yelled wait into the microphone. It caused Reigns, Jimmy, Solo and Jey to stop. Tamina raised her eyebrows at me while she slowly stepped closer. 

She reached out and grabbed my wrist as I pulled away from her. "TAMINA WAIT! I'M PREGNANT!" I yelled out and the entire arena went silent, before cheers roared through my ears. Tamina's eyes widened as I looked at her. She let my wrist go and a smile crept onto her face. I watched as Reigns got out of the ring and walked over to us.

His eyes were watery and seeing him like that made my eyes water. Tamina stepped back as Reigns gently put his hand on my back. I dropped the mic as he got close to my ear. "Are you serious?" He asked with a soft and shaky voice. I nodded, "I'm serious." He pulled me into a tight but careful hug with his arms wrapped tightly around my neck and his face hidden. 

The crowd cheered as Jimmy, Jey, Solo, and even Paul walked over to us. Once Reigns and I pulled away, Jey gave me a hug while Solo and Jimmy comforted Reigns. All hell broke loose when Bianca and Naomi ran down the ramp. People were surprised to see Naomi because she hasn't be out in so long, she wasn't even signed with WWE anymore. Bianca and Naomi moved everyone else aside as they both hugged me. I laughed as I hugged them back. 

~~~~~~

Once we were all backstage, Reigns told everyone that they could see me later and that he wanted to spend time with me. He took me to his locker room and closed the door. He couldn't get rid of the huge smile on his face, while he lost it and started to cry. I walked over to him and hugged him as I rubbed his back. I loved that he felt comfortable enough to be vulnerable around me. 

"Honey, you're gonna make yourself light headed." I laughed out while I wiped away his tears with my thumbs. He chuckled and put his head back while het let out a loud sigh. I took his hand and walked him over to the couch and had him sit down. He pulled me into his lap as he held me. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I could feel his body shudder as he sniffled. 

"When did you find out...?" He asked. I sighed, "About two weeks now." His grip on me got slightly tighter. "Why didn't you tell me...Do you know how bad it could have been if Tamina attacked you. The risk you put yourself in!" I looked into his eyes as he waited for me to respond. "I know...but I made sure it didn't happen." He shook his head. "Why didn't you say anything though." He asked again. 

"I was afraid and nervous. To be honest, I still am. This is a huge change. Not just for me, but for the both of us. I didn't want you to regret getting me pregnant...so I just kept it to myself." His expression changed as he sat up more and held my hand. "I know you're nervous, you have every right to be. I know it's going to be a big change, but luckily for you, you have me. I'll be with you through this entire thing. So I don't understand why, you would ever think I would regret anything! Especially when I told you that I wanted to get you pregnant that night."

"I love you...okay? I married you for a reason. I know these past few months haven't been the best for us,  but that doesn't mean I love you any less! I will always drop everything whenever you need, no matter what. I will always have you're back, I will always come home to you, you and I are in this together!" A tear fell from my eye. 

"Hey, look at me." He said while putting his finger under my chin.  "Remember what I told you.."

"It's you and I against the world"

To be continued