Klowning Around

Comincia dall'inizio

“Wait Blitz?!” Max took a double take as he recognised the familiar imp, who quickly got up as he recognized the voice the voice “Max?” Blitz would look around confused, trying to find the source of Max’s voice. Max would put his fingers in his mouth, and whistled loudly, getting blitz’s attention “over here!” Max spoke out as blitz walked up to the shark demon “Max?” Blitz asked as he looked at Max, then Quint…then Chaz, who simply elected to ignore. “it’s me! Just…disguised for safety's sake” Max spoke, swaying his hand in his face, letting his human face appear before disappearing back under the sharky disguise.

“Well christ on a stick i guess loony and the other’s weren’t lying you are alive!” Blitz let out a breath of relief “yeah, what’re you doing here?” Max asked “Helping Asmodeus convince Fizz that he doesn’t need this dump of a place” Blitz explained before asking why max was here as well “Chaz and Quint invited me” Max explained “hm, well alright you just stay out of trouble, don’t go dying again” Blitz spoke before walking off, catching up with Ozzie an Fizz. “you know bltz?” Chaz asked “I'm guessing you did too?” Max looked at Chaz. “yep” Chaz responded “he’s gotta good dick~” “ew” Max exclaimed.

While Chaz and Max spoke Quint would be shoved out of the crowd and onto the carpet by a large, definitely drunk hellhound, causing the poor shark to bump into a set of twins before falling on his ass. “Well would you look at that; a little pathetic shark” one of the twins snarked as the other chuckled.

“Oh crap-” Max quickly noticed the situation, and would leap over the fencing to get to his friend

“Oh crap-” Max quickly noticed the situation, and would leap over the fencing to get to his friend. A guard would try to stop Max by getting in his way, but failed miserably as Max leapt over the guard and landed next to Quint “you alright man?” Max asked as he helped pull Quint from the ground.

“Yeah…yeah i’m alright” Quint smiled as he got up “oh great, another one” one of the twins snarked, max glancing behind him to look at the two before looking back at his friend “who the hell are these two?” Max asked as chaz ran over, getting disgusted looks from the two twins. “That’s glitz and glam, they’re from the envy ring.” Chaz said “I think i’ve heard a few songs on the radio at college” Max would look back at glitz and glam “they look like Verosika wannabes. And as much as i love the fits: i can barely tell who’s who” Max smirked a little “plus this is a clown pageant, not a Kpop concert”.

“Hehe, yeah! That’s what over’s been saying” Chaz chuckled “oh shut your trap! You little bastards can admire us from a distance, but stay the fuck out of our way! We don’t want to see your hideous faces anymore!” Glitz spoke, before she and her twin shoved Max and his friends to the side. “Now if you’ll excuse us we have a pageant to win” Glitz sneered as glam chuckled a bit before Max popped out his roller skates, and stopped in front of the two. “Listen here you two overgrown goldfish! Nobody gets to shove me and my friends around, so how about I show you who you’re messing with?” Max spoke, his nerves clearly struck.

“Max what are you-” Quint would try to speak up, but Max continued “i’ll sign up for this little clown competition!” Max spoke out. This got a certain someone’s attention as a large green cloud of smoke appeared behind Max, the sin of greed himself appearing From the smoke.