Chapter 22: Blushing

Start from the beginning

With a chuckle, she picked up her notebook and pencil and went to sit beside him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned into him, he laid his chin on her shoulder and peeked over. She was drawing what looked like some kind of thistle. She continued to sketch while Newt watched. He eventually got bored of watching her and started leaving small kisses on the back of her neck. She shivered, and tried to continue to sketch and ignore the wild fluttering butterflies in her stomach. She could tell he was smirking and did it again. Her eyes involuntarily slid closed with a small moan of pleasure. 

"Am I distracting you, my Angel?" He whispered in her ear. Her heart jumped into her throat, and she knew her chest was rising more quickly then it was. 

"Yes." She breathed. 

"Want me ta stop?" His breath tickled her skin.

"No." 

"Good. 'Cause I wasn' gonna." 

His kisses trailed down her neck to her shoulder. Evelyn bit her lip to keep any noise from escaping. He slowly worked his way back up, and stopped at one spot, staying there, gently kissing and sucking on the ender skin. A small gasp escaped her lips. Newt's hands were clamped tightly on her waist, but he slowly and cautiously slipped under the hem of her top. his warm hands rested on her bare skin. She sucked in a breath, his hands froze. 

"Love? You okay?" He whispered. 

She had no way to answer other than nod, she had lost the ability to talk. 

"Ya sure?"

She nodded again. He cautiously went back to kissing here neck. Just his thumbs moved, slowly brushing back and forth. Her skin broke out in goose bumps again. She was holding her pencil so tight her knuckles where white. Her other hand had clamped down on what ever was beside her, trying to keep herself from spinning out of control. What she happened to grab was Newt's thigh, it was his turn to suck in a sharp breath. Her head was still fuzzy, but she let go with a soft, "Sorry." 

"No, it's okay Love. Just...makin' me feel more alive than I've been all bloody year." 

Evelyn slowly pulled away and turned to face him, ever slowly and hesitantly and carful of his still healing leg, she climbed onto his lap, knees on either side of his hips. She saw a small  blush rise to the surface of his cheeks. She shyly lifted her head up and meet his big brown ones. They both looked shyly at the other. She bit her bottom lip, he gave her a small smirk, gently used his thumb and swiped her lip from her teeth. She shifted slightly and he gasped, his eyes going wide.

"Definitely feelin' very alive." He gulped, his voice was horse. 

"Sorry." She whispered. 

Evelyn glancing away nervously. She went to slid off his lap when he clamped his hands around her hips, keeping her in place. She looked back up, his eyes were dark but not in anger. He pulled her closer. Hungrily kissing her. Newt kissed her desperately. He pulled her closer, they were as close as possible now. Evelyn ran her hands up his chest, she could feel his heart beating wildly. Her hands slid to the back of his neck. When she shifted again, he broke their kiss with another gasp. His hands were digging into her hips, but they now slid under the hem of her shirt, and up her sides. His hands were warm and soft. She whimpered when his hands slowly moved around. 

"Love?" He managed to whisper. 

She only managed to humm, her words were all jumbled, no way she could form coherent words. 

"You alright?" 

She nodded. His hands went back to softly exploring. She whimpered again when his fingers gently caressed her tender skin. Her nails dug into his shoulders. Her head flopped back, facing the ceiling, he went for her neck. Newt's hands now moved to the front under her shirt and when he caressed her again she arched her back into his touch, with another whimper and moan. She forcing her hips more into him.