Serious Stuff (Please read!)

Hello readers, if you're wondering where I've been, well here is is.

I've taken a break from Wattpad and just Dream's fandom in general for the last month. The negativity was starting to get to me and while I believed in Dream's innocence the whole time, I was so afraid of the lies people were spreading.

I didn't know what to do. The amount of friends irl that kept telling me that Dreams was a bad person really made me seriously question leaving this fandom for good.

I decided to stay offline of all social media related to Dream until his response video came out.

But then I got busy. Two weeks before Christmas break was hell for me. Everyday was filled with test, quizzes, or projects from all my teachers since it's right before the holidays.

I decided to focus on my life and my studies while taking a step back from writing.

Then I got hit with many other things, extracurriculars, losing/making friends, Christmas planning, and for the first time, a bit of love.

This month has been a wild ride for me and I've been really unsure, upset, tired, bored, and overwhelmed all at the same time.

It's all been stressful but thankfully I've made it out of the tunnel and I finally see the light.

I tried dancing which I've never done before.
I've made friends who have been by my side through all of this.
I've helped my friend confess to her crush.
And recently began talking to someone who also likes me ❤️

The clouds are clearing and the sun is shining. And yesterday I got probably the most heart dropping notification.

I saw that Dream posted a video titled "The Truth" and knew exactly what is was. I clicked onto it, hoping it was everything we asked for and more.

I hoped he would address all the major controversies and allegations against him.
I hoped people would finally be able to understand him.

I would recommend watching the video for yourself and after I finished it, I laid on my bed and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

I slept on it and woke up to the most pleasant Twitter tl I've seen in a while. I love seeing people finally being able to see Dream as a person.

Im so happy that the people who hurt him are getting what they deserved. While people may still hate Dream, ordinary people finally see how far antis took this and to never trust them again.

Writing this feels like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I feel so free and much happier than before.

I love this feeling.

So, the question you're all asking, am I going to continue?

Yes

100% yes

Although I've been considering cutting back on the number of chapters I initially planned. But that is many tens of chapters away.

So expect an update maybe in a few days.

I plan on doing a Christmas special too.

Maybe as a little gift, you'll get smut?

Who knows?

It all depends on how I feel later on.

But that's all for now.

Im sorry for the wait and I highly recommend for you to watch Dream's video, even if you believe he was innocent through all of this.

I hope to see you guys soon

Love, Oriana