39. She Chose...

Dream POV

"You fucker," I growl at Elise's picture on the screen.

"So Elise," Austin prompts, trying o keep the ball rolling, despite the awkward signs from Dream and Sapnap. "Why do you think Y/N?"

"Well," she pulls her top up slightly which has been slipping down the whole time, exposing more and more cleavage. "I just feel like Y/N's answers don't suggest she actually is romantically interested in Sapnap. I feel like she's trying to play this perfect persona so he picks her when in reality, she chose host."

Elise's words spin in my brain as I try to dissect everything she said.

Partly true since she's not romantically interested in Sapnap.

Does she want him to pick her?

Did Y/N choose host because she doesn't want me to be upset?

Or did she choose love to try and mess with me?

I hold my breath, waiting for Y/N's reply to Elise.

"That's fair honestly," she says, her words smoothly glossing over the fact that she was just insulted.

"So Y/N, who do you think is the most incompatible with Sapnap here?" Austin brings the question to her.

"Uh," I watch as Y/N pauses, seemingly weighing her options.

If she chooses Elise, Elise will be furious with her.

But everyone else here is so nice.

"I guess I say, Rachel," Y/N says, motioning to the girl who spoke out against Elise earlier. "I don't know but the way she just lashed out at Elise that way, I feel like she and Sapnap wouldn't get along."

I scoff as the words leave her mouth. They sound so precise and calculated like she's trying to do as little damage as possible.

I look down at my phone and notice a text from Y/N.

I want to say Elise so badly.

Her wording seems to work as Rachel doesn't take it nearly as offensive as I thought she would.

"Okay that's fair," she even smiles at Y/N before it drops when she looks at Elise. "Personally I would say that Elise is the most incompatible with Sapnap."

"Me again?!" I yank off my headphones as her screech pierced my ears. I notice that several of the contestants wince.

"Woah, let me turn you down real quick," Austin says. "So Rachel could you elaborate more?"

"Oh gladly," Rachel twists a lock of her long black hair and smiles fairly at Elise.

Oh no.

The next five minutes evolve into a screaming match between the two. Sapnap looks like he wants to just disappear. Eventually, Austin manages to get the two to stop and asks Andrea and Gracie about their answers.

Unsurprisingly, both of them also say Elise, leaving us with a second screaming match for the rest of the time.

"OKAY!" Austin yells over the fighting which causes all of them to shut up. "Dream I need your three eliminations!"