55. Drinking Games

The U.S. drinking age is 21 and everyone here is above the age of 21. In other countries, the laws may vary but do not drink underage

But if you do, please don't do anything stupid. I will not be sued for encouraging underage drinking.

Thank you 😊

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Now what do we have here?" Y/N spins around so fast that she also rams the pointy black heel of her shoe into the gem-studded strap across the toes of the other.

Dream leans against the bathroom door, smirking at Y/N in her tight black dress, the same one she wore on their date. The ring he gifted her sparkles on her finger along with a few other silver bands.

"Nothing," Y/N regains her composure and turns back to the dresser which is spread with sparkly necklaces and rings. She rests her hand lightly on a silver chain with a heart dangling from it.

Her breath hitches as Dream wraps his arms around her from behind, pressing his lips against her ear.

"This doesn't look like nothing sweetheart. Tell me," he places a kiss on her neck. "Where are you going all dressed up?"

"Who says I'm going anywhere," Y/N gently pats his hands which rest just below her rib cage. "Maybe I just want to dress for me. You know, like little girls do when they dress up as Princesses because it makes them feel pretty?"

"Oh yes," Dream chuckles as he kisses her again, this time on the cheek. "I remember losing a bet with my sister and having to walk through the neighborhood in a dress and wig that she put on me. I didn't feel pretty."

"Well, you're very pretty now," Y/N counters, kissing the tip of his nose which spreads a red blush across his face.

With him distracted, Y/N ducks under his loosened arms and grabs her purse, rushing toward the door.

Unfortunately, Dream catches up with her and grabs her wrist, removing it from the door handle and pinning it beside her head.

"It certainly looks like you're going somewhere, he muses, tongue darting out to wet his lips. Y/N's eyes widen as he steps closer, almost pinning her to the door. "So tell me, my dear, where are you going?"

"I'm just going out," she says, trying to keep her voice steady despite Dream's hand gliding over her body, squeezing now and then. "I was going to meet up with Ethan and go to a bar with him. A gay bar."

"Hmmm, so you want to get drunk with your friends?" Dream asks, tilting his head while a mischievous grin spreads across his face. He reaches down to cup Y/N's cheek and hovers his lips over hers, waiting for her approval.

She nods and he doesn't hesitate to close the gap between them, gently pushing his tongue past her lips.

"Aren't I your friend?"

Y/N nods against his lips as he pulls away, dropping his hand to her hip and firmly pushing her against the door. The black purse drops from her hand as she presses it against his chest.

"You know if you wanted to drink with friends you could have just asked," Dream muses to himself, but loud enough for Y/N to hear. "And I think I know just the friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Round and round the bottle goes, where it stops, nobody knows!" George sings as the dark brown beer bottle twirls around on the floor until finally slowing to a stop.