56. Blind, Deaf, Mute

Since DTeam isn't planning to do this stream anytime soon, I'm making it happen now.

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Y/N?" Dream asks, knocking softly on his, no their bedroom door. At least while she was staying in Florida that is. "You almost ready?"

"Fuck," he hears her swear. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute."

"Do you need help?" his voice becomes more concerned when he hears silence. "Can I come in?"

Silence still as Dream slowly pushes the handle and peeks inside.

"Y/N—"

The door is shut in his face and he hears it lock from inside.

"I'll be out in a minute!"

He presses his hand against his chest, slightly hurt but sighs and walks downstairs where Sapnap and George are preparing for the stream.

The kitchen island is lined with an array of cooking supplies, ranging from ingredients to spatulas, and two particular objects that seem out of place.

Along with the normal kitchen stuff are a black blindfold and a pair of noise-canceling headphones.

"Sapnap stop!" George dashes around to the other side of the island and grips the edge of the counter as Sapnap charges at him, wielding two king knives.

He slices the knives teasingly in the air which makes George flinch back.

"Dream!" he yells as Sapnap corners him against the sofa. "Make him stop!"

Dream just laughs and moves to adjust the camera set up facing the kitchen.

"Sapnap!" George runs behind Dreams and pushes him forward, using him as a human shield as Sapnap races after him.

"Sapnap stop," Dream gently pushes his friend's hands away. "Come on we have to stream soon."

"In the next hour," Sapnap rolls his eyes and twirls the knife blade between his fingers. "Your girlfriend is supposed to be working the camera. Where is she?"

Dream bites his lip and lifts his gaze to the stairs leading to the bedrooms.

"Yeah."

"And where is she?" George asks.

"Here," Y/N finally emerges at the top of the stairs.

Dream's mouth drops open and Sapnap just smiles, giving him and friendly punch on the shoulder.

"Good luck getting through this stream buddy."

Y/N smiles as she reaches Dream and hugs him, pressing their chests together. Her lips place a delicate kiss on his lip and he finds himself gently gliding his hands against her back, almost afraid to touch her.

"You know you're supposed to return a hug," Y/N mumbles which prompts Dream to rest his hands on her waist.

He pushes her slightly back to take in her outfit again at a much closer angle. His eyes flick down her body, starting with the gold butterflies tattooed on the outer corners of her eyes, her gold butterfly earrings, and the dark green corset hugging her body which is adorned with more gold butterflies.

His hand lightly rests against her neck where a matching butterfly necklace rests at her collarbone. A soft, cream-colored shrug covers her arms for a tad more modesty.

The outfit's problem comes below her waist as Dream's thumbs play with the gold waist chain. Her black skirt comes up to her mid-thigh and the corset barely covers her belly button. Instead of being barefoot, Y/N chose a pair of black thigh-high stockings.